Eminem's new album

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Bingo!!! I'm Mexican American... Of Sephardic Jewish Ancestory

I hate fake mofo's who never did time... Bragging about **** I know they never, never ever did...

I know dudes that feel sick cuz they selling beats( their soul)
    To "rappers". If rappers spoke to truth... They would stop rapping....

They'd be rapping about how soft they Egyptian Cotten sheets were...

Bish ass clowns..

They hit the rock without knowing why... In prison you might could get shot shaking a homies hand... Hitting the rock came from that.. Never mind

I'm living in a fraudulent world
    World is always a fraud homie, I’m Cajun, native and Jamaican (the parts I know at least, I look like a real tall white guy unless I grow out my hair lol) I’ve had guns pulled on me in arguments and such, I’m just lucky I could talk my way out. I’ll throw hands, I don’t like carrying, but have for protection (mainly blades, people who carry heat don’t know I’m way more dangerous with a blade at close distance. If someone was gonna ride up on me, I’d be done regardless lol)

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      World is always a fraud homie, I’m Cajun, native and Jamaican (the parts I know at least, I look like a real tall white guy unless I grow out my hair lol) I’ve had guns pulled on me in arguments and such, I’m just lucky I could talk my way out. I’ll throw hands, I don’t like carrying, but have for protection (mainly blades, people who carry heat don’t know I’m way more dangerous with a blade at close distance. If someone was gonna ride up on me, I’d be done regardless lol)
      I had this fine white girl from Houma, white as white, but black... I miss her perfect azz regularly.. She visited me often in prison.. I wore her patience out... Dayum she was fine... Put that tight Cajun poon on me.. Voodoo!! Dayiuum

Ppl get corrected real quick when the step sideways to guys like us... I lure them in...

Ever been to Mexico???

Peace.. I ****ed up... I shoulda married Anicia P from Houma!! I never met a Cajun I didn't love... Solid ppl..
      Last edited by Zaroku; 01-12-2018, 12:44 AM.

Comment

just to clarify, I never did time.

That being said, I've never bragged about doing time, or any crap like that. I just say how lucky I am to have a clean record lol

Comment

I had this fine white girl from Houma, white as white, but black... I miss her perfect azz regularly.. She visited me often in prison.. I wore her patience out... Dayum she was fine...

Ppl get corrected real quick when the step sideways to guys like us... I lure them in...

Ever been to Mexico???

Peace.. I ****ed up... I shoulda married Anicia P from Houma!! I never met a Cajun I didn't love... Solid ppl..
          Didnt Rick Ross steal a drug dealers name an image.

Ross I think was really a prison guard or cop.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post

I'd waste him on sight..

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              just to clarify, I never did time.

That being said, I've never bragged about doing time, or any crap like that. I just say how lucky I am to have a clean record lol
              Cool homie.. Jail and the pen is for ****ing losers like me...

I'll skull **** half if not mo of theses' bit sh azz hoes..

We cool as ****. Stay outta jail and stuuuupid ****..

I'll chin check and wreck soft azz rappers..

They may or might go flow, but my HK wants a debate..

Comment

That hoe do not even register on my nut SAC radar...

I posted a photo of my lil homies.. I'll post a photo of me getting respect..

My buddy Greg hit me nphard with a video I can't contest or process..

Comment

yeah he was a PO. The real Rick Ross (Freeway) was a drug lord in Cali.

no different than 50 Cent jacking his name from someone with actual street cred too. And for anyone who wants to say it's different cause 50 is hard, remember that 50 took those 9 shots for dry snitching on Ghetto Quran

Comment

Cool homie.. Jail and the pen is for ****ing losers like me...

I'll skull **** half if not mo of theses' bit sh azz hoes..

We cool as ****. Stay outta jail and stuuuupid ****..

I'll chin check and wreck soft azz rappers..

They may or might go flow, but my HK wants a debate..
                    you aint no loser bro. Youre free now. We all made mistakes, I'm just luckier than you were I guess. You paid you're debt now **** it and get money haha

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku
                      I've been clocking a gang og grip.. My cum sluts are working at Google, anicia etc... Svcking the right C matters...

Maiko, Julie, Anicia made you hoes.. My **** still rocks up for stupid hoes.

Keep draining nut sacks ... Keep perpetrating and stay outta my fast lane..

I won't embarrass you hoes, I made you, let me **** young pretty hoes...
                      Since you asked me before, Are you IN mexico? or SoCal? (if its a different state, my apologies. It's 6am and I'm just starting my first coffee)

Comment

Working...
                      X