No announcement yet.

Goons of the Industry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    He also has one where hes talking about E money bags.

everytime I listen to prodigy or mobb deep I think of trulife pistol whipping them and stripping lmfao then I instantly cant take their gangster serious anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
      everytime I listen to prodigy or mobb deep I think of trulife pistol whipping them and stripping lmfao then I instantly cant take their gangster serious anymore.
      It wasn't Prodigy or havoc they got though

Comment

This mother****er was a nut. Straight up killer for hire.

Not sure how I feel about them ratting on each other though in the end. It seems they were all caught anyways and decided to collectively "tell the truth" in exchange for lesser sentences.

Alpo and Nicky Barnes. The two most notorious snitches. Wayne Perry was never involved in the music industry. Th best link they could find was a line by Jay Z?

Comment

MC Hammer whoopin fools

Comment

I didnt know about that. I tried to google it but couldnt find anything on an actual altercation. It does sound like tru life was bout it bout it though

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Alpo and Nicky Barnes. The two most notorious snitches. Wayne Perry was never involved in the music industry. Th best link they could find was a line by Jay Z?
              Yea, there didnt seem to be any real connection to the music biz. Still crazy AF though.

Comment

I didnt know about that. I tried to google it but couldnt find anything on an actual altercation. It does sound like tru life was bout it bout it though

Tru Life vs. Mobb Deep - QD3's Beef by biglu213

Comment

What I got from this video is that Prodigy and Havoc were not there. It was other members of Mobb Deep's crew that got robbed, stripped naked, and pistol whipped.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    What I got from this video is that Prodigy and Havoc were not there. It was other members of Mobb Deep's crew that got robbed, stripped naked, and pistol whipped.
                    yeah I know but it was funny and everytime I think of mobb deep thats what I think of lol and them dudes prodigy havoc didnt want any beef with tru life they made peace with him even after he did that to their crew lmfao weak.

Comment

yeah I know but it was funny and everytime I think of mobb deep thats what I think of lol and them dudes prodigy havoc didnt want any beef with tru life they made peace with him even after he did that to their crew lmfao weak.
                      Saigon also ran up on stage and smacked Prodigy
                      Then ran off

Comment

Working...
                      X