Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Not gonna lie Ice Ice Baby is still a classic lol

Comment

What a dumb ****ing thread LOL, obviously trolling. Shall I make a Black rapper Appreciation thread. There's ****ing LOADS of dope white rappers.

I'm from the UK and only really listen to Uk Hip Hop. I would be LITERALLY here all day if I was to name all the white rappers I rate!!!!

80% of my playlists are white rappers. whites dominate the Uk hip hop scene

In Russia, Bulgaria, Poland,etc Hip hop is big ,and their homegrown White rappers are outselling the yank rappers.

Some of the comments in this thread are really ignorant

Comment

Originally posted by AlcoholicAuthor View Post
          What a dumb ****ing thread LOL, obviously trolling. Shall I make a Black rapper Appreciation thread. There's ****ing LOADS of dope white rappers.

I'm from the UK and only really listen to Uk Hip Hop. I would be LITERALLY here all day if I was to name all the white rappers I rate!!!!

80% of my playlists are white rappers. whites dominate the Uk hip hop scene

In Russia, Bulgaria, Poland,etc Hip hop is big ,and their homegrown White rappers are outselling the yank rappers.

Some of the comments in this thread are really ignorant
          You will be banned soon enough you pathetic attempt at a troll alt

Comment

Wow 8 pages in and not one ICP song? dafuq's wrong which yall?

aight peep this

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
              You will be banned soon enough you pathetic attempt at a troll alt
              no alt and no troll, you on the otherhand. are an embarassment haha.

Comment

Originally posted by AlcoholicAuthor View Post
                no alt and no troll, you on the otherhand. are an embarassment haha.
                You’ll be banned soon troll alt

LOL OWNED

Comment

White rappers in the Uk are way better than blackboys,

Skinnyman, K Koke, Leaf Dog, Verb T, Devlin, Fliptrix, Benny Banks, Don Strapzy, Jehst, The Four Owls, Shotty Horroh,Harry Shotta, Lunar C, Proverbz, Morrisson, English Frank, Farma G, Taskforce, Mike Skinner, Smellington Piff, Scorcayzee, Braintax, BVA, Professor Green, Plan B, Dappy, Jun Tzu, Lee Scott, Dirty ***e, Jam Baxter, Res One, Split Prophets, Brothers Of The Stone, Defenders Of Style, Datkid, Jay 0117, Youthoracle, Scratchy, Kamakaze, Discarda, Little Dee, Dogzilla, Kannan, Sox, Shifty, Blizzard, XP, Tantskii, Bilzar, Syer Bars, Shizz Mcnaughty, Mr Faiz, L.Man,Shabba D,, Evil B/ B Live, Azza, Grima, Traumatik, Manek, Mekar, Bellyman, Majestic, Mighty Moe , Vapour, etc etc etc etc!

Comment

Comment

A lot of fuk nigggas in this thread.

This is the best white niggga

Comment

Working...
                      X