Clear All

• Tuff Crew's Back To Wreck Shop

Comment

• Comment

• Schoolboy Q's latest album

Comment

• Comment

• I'm feeling Gucci's new ****

I got a pack of hungry wolves and if I don't feed em then they might turn on me feel like I don't need him, they call me crazy so much that i'm starting to believe em.

Baller music.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by NapalmKnuckles View Post
                I love my west coast music... So diverse and versatile. Soul on Ice is a pretty sick album.

Currently I'm listening to:

By Dom Kennedy - Dom Kennedy

Slauson Boy 2 - Nipsey Hussle

Angels With Broken Wings - Phora

Diverse as fck

Comment

• Comment

• Shawty Lo is gone.

Comment

• I was never too much into popular music in my life, I was a sax player and a boxer, and thats all that interested me. I used to work nights as a bouncer so I actually heard the music, but never paid much attention to lyrics.
                      I always played Smoooth Jazz on my sax, and thats what I always listened to.

I have had coronary artery disease for a few years, I have 100% blockage in my right coronary artery, and 90% blockage in my left artery [the widowmaker], and 80% blockage in my 3rd artery. I need a heart transplant because I have lesions in my arteries too.

I had a heart attack and died in the ER at Rapid Hospital in july, and they brought me back, but told me I only have about 6 months to live.
                      So they put me in the Fort Meade VA hospital in Sturgis, in the VA Hospice.

Since I'm just sitting in my room waiting for God to come get me, I have been spending time here and on youtube watching old fights and checking out rap music.

I wanted to check out this TuPac guy and some others. I like TuPac.
                      I also found these dudes called NWA [******s with attitude].

Last night I found one of their songs I like, its called "Hello". I been playing it today a lot. I like it as much as TuPac "I get around" and "2 of Americas most wanted".

I also like this dude named "Nate Dogg".

But "Hello" is my song of the day.

Comment

Working...
                      X