Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2pac=GOAT and no one will ever surpass him...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rakim was decades ahead of his time.

Nas blows Pac away in my opinion. And the fact that, 20 years later, he is not only relevant but the most respected in the game speaks volumes.

Jay/Em: Both had under ground success, both are now the commercial kings. They are both also dope as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by lovetopunch View Post
      Rakim was decades ahead of his time.

Nas blows Pac away in my opinion. And the fact that, 20 years later, he is not only relevant but the most respected in the game speaks volumes.

Jay/Em: Both had under ground success, both are now the commercial kings. They are both also dope as hell.

Comment

Pac was great because of his emotion in his music. Lyrically he wasn't the greatest, but his overall ability to convey a message, create a song, and the emotion he put into it, how can you not have Pac at the very least in your Top 10??? He's in my Top 5 hands down.

2 straight up classics in Me Against the World and All Eyez On Me, and two other really great records in Strictly 4 My N*GGAZ and 7 Day Theory. Not to mention his work on Thug Life Vol 1 and his debut. Pac is definitely one of the greatest to do it.
        Last edited by 4Corners; 08-26-2013, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Pac was great because of his emotion in his music. Lyrically he wasn't the greatest, but his overall ability to convey a message, create a song, and the emotion he put into it, how can you not have Pac at the very least in your Top 10??? He's in my Top 5 hands down.

2 straight up classics in Me Against the World and All Eyez On Me, and two other really great records in Strictly 4 My N*GGAZ and 7 Day Theory. Not to mention his work on Thug Life Vol 1 and his debut. Pac is definitely one of the greatest to do it.

Comment

I totally agree Pac is the GOAT imo

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
              I totally agree Pac is the GOAT imo

Comment

whos the best songwriter ice cube or 2pac

Comment

As a figurehead of hip-hip; yes he is renowned as the greatest.

But, I think any hip-hop head really don't prefer him over everything

Kind of like what Metallica or AC/DC is to rock. Yeah, they're great, but any metal enthusiast couldn't give two ****s about them after they've uncovered more true form artists.

Comment

Pac is a supremely gifted entertainer, but IMO not the greatest rapper of all time. I'll take Rakim and Nas.

Comment

Originally posted by Arakawa Dunn View Post
                      Pac is a supremely gifted entertainer, but IMO not the greatest rapper of all time. I'll take Rakim and Nas.
                      Solid names.....but Pac is Pac

Comment

Working...
                      X