• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• most mexican rappers i've heard is TRASH except for mr criminal and spm
            the only "latino rap" i actually prefer is the ones from the eastcoast preferably the boricua rappers like Pun & nem
            Pun is the best "latino" rapper i ever heard.
            it's like mexican rappers dont try to be creative with their rhyme schemes **** is basic as hell

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
              most mexican rappers i've heard is TRASH except for mr criminal and spm
              the only "latino rap" i actually prefer is the ones from the eastcoast preferably the boricua rappers like Pun & nem
              Pun is the best "latino" rapper i ever heard.
              it's like mexican rappers dont try to be creative with their rhyme schemes **** is basic as hell

Post it. Lets see whatchu got.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                Post it. Lets see whatchu got.
                how do i post the VIDEO like everybody else? everytime i post a link to a youtube video it only shows the link and not the actual video like you did for ex

Comment

how do i post the VIDEO like everybody else? everytime i post a link to a youtube video it only shows the link and not the actual video like you did for ex

PM one of the mods and tell them to turn on your vid posting function.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                    PM one of the mods and tell them to turn on your vid posting function.
                    who are some of the "mods?"

Comment

who are some of the "mods?"

Unfortunately the Hip Hop Forum doesn't have a mod.

You can PM this guy, he mod's another forum here. He'll help you out.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/member.php?u=30702

Comment

Working...
                      X