No announcement yet.

90's hip hop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    **** whack as hell, you have to be white if you like this, only people who like this are family memebers and white poeple.

Comment

• Originally posted by !WAR RIOS! View Post
      **** whack as hell, you have to be white if you like this, only people who like this are family memebers and white poeple.
      Nobodies stopping you from bumping some Kid Frost, ese.

Chupa mi verga.

Comment

Nobodies stopping you from bumping some Kid Frost, ese.

Chupa mi verga.
        whack and you white thats why you like it lmfao. You aint gotta kid yourself and its okay like what you want, Im just telling you who are the ones who like this music.

Comment

• Originally posted by !WAR RIOS! View Post
          whack and you white thats why you like it lmfao. You aint gotta kid yourself and its okay like what you want, Im just telling you who are the ones who like this music.
          It's cool.

You're brown and like whack ass fighters.

Let's call it even.

Comment

• Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post
            Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post

Whatchu know about 90's Hip Hop? Post something better! Lets see what you got.

Comment

• This shyt's tight right here. probly been posted already

Comment

It's cool.

You're brown and like whack ass fighters.

Let's call it even.
                Calling Canelo a whack ass fighter, not cool bro.

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                Whatchu know about 90's Hip Hop? Post something better! Lets see what you got.

now we going straight the norther cali south sac in me than we going brotha lynch, cbo, xraided but you know nothing about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post
                  now we going straight the norther cali south sac in me than we going brotha lynch, cbo, xraided but you know nothing about that.

Ah shyt don't talk about it, be about it. Post that shyt nukka...

This is the only Brotha Lynch song I've heard of. Shyt slaps. Never heard of those other dudes you mentioned.

Last edited by BOXEO _; 11-13-2015, 09:05 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• This thread is seriously lacking. Is anyone here interested in more introspective hip hop? I'm not religious but I can respect Guru's beliefs as a muslim. RIP

Comment

Working...
                      X