Collapse
No announcement yet.

90's hip hop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ridiculous Lox jam, possibly their best joint, from a Clue tape, can't believe someone uploded it, there's so much sh it not on utube, sheek looch murks it as usual...

Comment

• Comment

• i don't really need to open the whole wu abyss of joints from the 90s but i guess I can start it a little

Comment

• this was the b side to the second single off the Roots second album, dice raw murkin it with another of my top 5 favorite emcees. cant find dirty version

black mothafukin thought

goddam Malik B too, fukn forget how good illedelph was

Comment

• i been listening to The Roots now for the last 20 minutes or so and I think Im gonna make it a roots happy hour, and I might believe the Tariq Trotter is the greateast emcee of all time. KRS good live-maybe even better, best lyrics, his flow is pun level imo too, great voice, delivery. nobody has his combo imo. AND he has the longevity to back it up.

at least right now...

sorry to do a vevo video but this is ridiculousness by Mr. Trotter.

Comment

• was trying to stay sort of away from the obvious but no 90s thread would be legit without this joint here

Comment

• or this

Comment

• this is my first real cheat, but i dont give a fuk....

Comment

• going subterranean

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      was trying to stay sort of away from the obvious but no 90s thread would be legit without this joint here

classics!

how about this:

Comment

Working...
                      X