Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did "The Game" fall off so damn hard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's always sucked
    Wayne would body Game Name a song where he doesn't just name drop

Comment

Originally posted by InsomniaMusic View Post
      He's always sucked
      Wayne would body Game Name a song where he doesn't just name drop

How dare you ni99a's pop fly when I am the ni99a that sold 5 mill out the gate and numbers do not lie!!!

Comment

that gansta sh*** killed game...gansta rap is dead...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Game had a nice run. Always thought he name dropped too much though. He had great productin on those first few albums. I was never overly impressed with him as a rapper.

Comment

50 made Game.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
              Always terrible music IMO, would not receive an album of his for free. I cant stand that type of rap, any thing new pretty much. I dont really listen to "gangsta" rap any more but when I do I slap some old school stuff.

Damn. That's when I was hardcore into rap. Listening to that **** just brought back elementary school memories.

I ****ed with Pac, Celski, Mac Dre, Mall, Lil Ric, Dru Down, Short, RBL, SCC, Death Row, Eiht, Quik and a bunch of other cats back then.

I can't buy any of that new ****. But I'd be lying if I said I don't let chicks grind on me to that elctro Pitbull, Chris Brown **** at the club nowadays.

Comment

The Game fucked up 40 Glocc the other day.

I laughed.

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post

I laughed.

haha he sure did, 40 twat, barkin way too much

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post

I laughed.
                    I saw some interview where 40 Glocc said he got jumped by 40 of the games boys and they all had guns and are ******* for not using them or something ridiculous.

I still laugh when i watch the video of him running into a bush and falling face first to the floor.

Comment

He didn't fall off musically. And if you check album sales, a lot of rappers have fallen off sales-wise. In this new digital world, it's hard for people to get off their chairs and go buy an album when they can just download it for free. Jay Z and Lil Wayne have no problem with that though, but the artists that can sell 1mill plus are scarce, and they don't always = the best.

I liked his Red Album, Martians vs Goblins, Red Nation, Good Girls Go Bad, Ricky, The Good The Bad The Ugly, Born In The Trap, and Mama Knows are all good tracks. When you can find 5 or more songs you like in an album in the 2000-2010 era, then it's a good album. Cause let's face it, the only two songs that are good in a rappers album is the two songs they make a video for.

Comment

Working...
                      X