No announcement yet.

Everything Hip-Hop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mnash_98
    Well, why has it worked for Blaze, Heatmakers and Kanye but not the originator Rza?
    what do you mean by that? he is multiplatinum and one of the most respected producers of all time

Comment

• Eminem can say whatever the **** he wants and get away with it. He can release crap (and he has) like all those songs about killing his mom and his girlfriend and that song Ass Like That. I think the most cherished person in the black community is the mother figure. So I dont think it's cool to blacks that he's talking about killing his own mother.

See Eminem has the backing of MTV. He puts **** up and MTV shows it. Eminem and other pop garbage run MTV not rap.
      Originally posted by neils7147933
      BTW, Eminem addressed the would-be controversy on a song on Encore, killed it, and no one seemed to make a big thing of it.

There have been many, many more very blatant anti-White, anti-Jewish lyrics released than anything Eminem has said. Not that two "wrongs make a right", but it does explain why they shouldn't crucify him for saying a word as a kid that isn't as potent as it once was (did you see the video links for that V-Unit and Chucky Ackenz group linked off this site, where a white, black and Vietnamese dude take turns rapping in front of a multi-cultural mob and they all drop the N-word like it's nothing? I don't approve of it, but apparently there are a number of youth who don't hold the same attitudes that earlier generations did about the word"

Opening to Da Lench Mob album: "Damn, I'm sweatin' like a ***** at a white man's funeral"

Ice Cube on When will they shoot: "White man is something I tried to study/but I got my hands bloody" - then he hired one for his barbershop, served with a few in the Gulf War, hunted a big snake with 'em...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by oldgringo
        What are you talking about? Wu-Tang as a whole has put out two CLASSIC albums, with RZA's production.

Tell me any albums that those three producers put out that can **** with

Enter the 36 Chambers
        Wu-Tang Forever

Please tell me that now.
        not to mention the countless tracks he has done for wu solos

Comment

• Well, I guess I learned something today. Maybe I underestimated Rza.

Can someone give me a couple of 92 era songs Rza did. Going to download them and listen.
          Originally posted by The Fix
          not to mention the countless tracks he has done for wu solos

Comment

• Eyedea is sick on the mic "i'm really iller than anybody, buddy I'll bloody your body"

Comment

• Hey, racism exists still and there are still some things that even people who don't think they're racist get bothered by.

Lots of white people don't like movie remakes, book adaptations with black actors playing earlier white roles.

They have trouble with the fact that the Williams sisters came in and took over women's tennis and that the two best golfers in the world aren't white.

It's funny to me, though, that when it comes to discussing the best rappers and rap groups of all time, it's still not cool to say that in a minority-dominated, nearly exclusively, music genre - the best rapper in the game right now and the best rap group of all time is a honky from the Midwest and a gang of Jews...

Comment

• Eminem said the word N-I-G-G-E-R and MTV didnt miss a beat showing his videos. This is the same channel that at first refused to air black artists at its inception. Thats the truth, you can look that up yourself.

This is the same MTV that pushes for racial equality especially gay acceptance and they show a ****phobe and racist artist.
                Last edited by BLOODSHED; 07-28-2005, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• I wouldnt say the Beastie Boys are the best. Some people think they are and it doesnt bother me one bit. They never said the word N-i-g-g-e-r on record. Eminem has.
                  Originally posted by neils7147933
                  Hey, racism exists still and there are still some things that even people who don't think they're racist get bothered by.

Lots of white people don't like movie remakes, book adaptations with black actors playing earlier white roles.

They have trouble with the fact that the Williams sisters came in and took over women's tennis and that the two best golfers in the world aren't white.

It's funny to me, though, that when it comes to discussing the best rappers and rap groups of all time, it's still not cool to say that in a minority-dominated, nearly exclusively, music genre - the best rapper in the game right now and the best rap group of all time is a honky from the Midwest and a gang of Jews...

Comment

• On MTV Eminem is the best rapper. He hasnt sold the most albums in the last year. Thats the only way you could have said Eminem is the best. In fact 50 sold more. And Nelly. Encore is at 4 million records. His lowest selling record so far.

Em is very witty/crafty on the mic but the whole killing your mom doesnt go off to well in the black/hispanic communities.

Comment

• Not to mention that Rza produced

OB4CL

and

Liquid Swords (with the exception on 1 track I think)

Nash everything you are going to find of Wu was released on their first album.

They took a long time to get their **** together since they had 9 members.

And sorry that was GZA and ODB founded the group...then they got RZA to sign on.

Comment

Working...
                      X