Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guru Of Gangstarr Suffers Cardiac Arrest; In Coma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is just terrible news man... Best wishes to Guru.

Comment

****! Thats terrible news. He played a gig here a few months back,and my mate got to jam with him. I met him myself a few times and he always came across as a truly decent bloke,really warm. I wish him all the best and hope he pulls through.

Comment

Sad day.

Comment

Nothing short of a rap legend

Comment

I don't really get too moved by entertainers and their health issues or death,

but damn,

Guru?

He is not old at all to be having some **** like this go down.

Comment

Fuck man this is crazy one of my top 5 favorite rappers. I listen to his music every single day, damn I really hope he turns out fine.

Comment

This is crazy, I can't stop thinking about it. His Jazzmatazz albums are real hip hop. All 4 of them are good to listen to.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                  My buddy just emailed me a link to this story. I hope he snaps out of it. He's not even that old. 43 years.

Definitely one of my favorite rappers of all time.
                  The greatest Pinoy rapper died at the age of 40

True story.

Comment

Its good to hear he is on the mend. Guru isnt just one of the greatest rappers of all time,but he also takes his time to hook up with aspiring musicians and rappers to jam with and give advice,and is as down to earth as any famous person you will ever meet. He should make a full recovery,great news!

Comment

Working...
                    X