No announcement yet.

Jay-Z > Biggie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biggie > Jay

Jay is good.... but Biggie Smalls is the wickedest...

Comment

Jay Z can't even shine biggies shoes.

BIGGIE ALL DAY

and I prefer Pac over them all.

Comment

jay z=manny..most overated people of our era

Comment

Pac was better than both, 1993 Pac ****s on Jay Z you cats can't see the greatest.

Comment

Jay is a great artist no doubt. And he has a couple of great albums and a lot of solid stuff on top of that. And I know Big has only two albums and a few features and freestyles. But even with that little of work he's great too. And I just prefer him to Jay. Big had monster lyrics and a heavyweight flow. It's a shame I wish we could have got one more album out of Big. Instead of some thrown together bull**** that Puff put out.

Comment

I'm gonna green K this idiot because of his ******ation.. Pac and Biggie are the most overrated of all time? what a stupid ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Counter Punch View Post
                Exactly. Biggie and Pac are the most overrated rappers of all time.
                Na, not 2pac. 2pac is like a poet on the mic in his prime years. I can listen to 2pac, I can't really listen to Biggie. He doesn't bring anything much different than any other lyrically gifted rapper. Shyne sounds just like Biggie. Nobody has yet to sound like 2pac or even try to copy his style because they know they'll fail at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                  I'm gonna green K this idiot because of his ******ation.. Pac and Biggie are the most overrated of all time? what a stupid ******.
                  Um thanks? But yeah, just my opinion... They're often regarded as the greatest two rappers of all time when clearly they're not. BTW I'm not white (not that that has **** to do with anything).

Rakim, KRS One, and Kool G Rap **** on 2Pac and Biggie.
                  Last edited by Counter Punch; 02-17-2010, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Ash- View Post
                    Na, not 2pac. 2pac is like a poet on the mic in his prime years. I can listen to 2pac, I can't really listen to Biggie. He doesn't bring anything much different than any other lyrically gifted rapper. Shyne sounds just like Biggie. Nobody has yet to sound like 2pac or even try to copy his style because they know they'll fail at it.
                    What about Tha Realest? He failed but still bit.

Comment

Biggie's 2 albums >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pac's entire resume>= Jay-Z.

I'm not huge on Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X