No announcement yet.

Is Talib Kweli underrated??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Talib Kweli underrated??

I know he's respected by alot of heads but I feel like he just doesnt get enough attention considering he's so nice.

"I believe, scratch that, I know
    This aint my full potential
    Only using 10% of my mental on instrumentals"

Eardrum was easily in the top 3 albums released in 2007. I aint heard much of him since but he's releasing Prisoner Of Consciousness at somepoint in 2010 so I'm looking forward to that.

What do you think of him?

yeah he is. great lyricist, great flow and pretty good message too.

Comment

He's decent. Listening to Refection Eternal/Train of Though now and enjoying his flow n lyrics.

Comment

Great lyricist, one of the best out there. Although I don't like how a lot of songs are put together, I guess its the beat and hook selection..

Comment

not underrated
          everyone knows kweli is nice
          at least everyone seems to have love for some Black Star

Comment

He lived under the shadows of Mos Def a bit. But now he's proven to be just as good if not better or at the least more consisnent than Mos has been over the years.

Comment

He's good at best to me, but that's because I know way to many underground artists out there. He's a great lyricist, but like someone stated earlier, he can't put songs together too well. A lot of times his flow doesn't even match the tone or emotion of a song, and it's really annoying to me.

Comment

thats true. ^ his flow was good on "get by" though

Comment

Working...
                X