i challenge any of you mere mortals to a challenge of hip hop knowledge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
    Who's voice is used on the nas chorus "Take it in blood"
    I think it was Kool Keith from Ultramagnetic Mc's....I used to listen to Critical Beatdown all the time when i was like 18. Time to bring that back

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
      I think it was Kool Keith from Ultramagnetic Mc's....I used to listen to Critical Beatdown all the time when i was like 18. Time to bring that back
      Good ****. I'm listening to there album right know which is why i brought it up......Ultramagnetic>>>>>>>>>run dmc....ego trippin is my all time fav song from them

Comment

Kool Keith is ****in dope, love his style

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzurp View Post
          I am the king of rap knowledge. while kids my age were masturbating to ****. i was listening to KRS one while masturbating. step up if you want to challenge me you peasants.
          king, how many albums has Insight dropped???

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
            Good ****. I'm listening to there album right know which is why i brought it up......Ultramagnetic>>>>>>>>>run dmc....ego trippin is my all time fav song from them
            honestly, im not tryin to sound ignorant but i only like about 10 songs by Run DMC...i got alotta respect for them though.

Comment

I respect Run DMC but i'm the say way. I like Rev Run though as a person, he seems like a good guy on that show.

Comment

honestly, im not tryin to sound ignorant but i only like about 10 songs by Run DMC...i got alotta respect for them though.
                Your not, i like about 5 songs of there's and i have heard everything from them. I rather listen to the beastie boys

Comment

Working...
                X