No announcement yet.

Snoop and Tupac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoop and Tupac

Is it true that Snoop was jealous of Tupac? It seems these days he is in everything, and heavily concerned about protecting his coin. Was there any beef between the 2 of them before Tupac's unfortunate demise?

Originally posted by Dynamite76 View Post
    Is it true that Snoop was jealous of Tupac? It seems these days he is in everything, and heavily concerned about protecting his coin. Was there any beef between the 2 of them before Tupac's unfortunate demise?
    There was for a moment, when Snoop left Death Row and Pac was the only star remaining

Comment

Originally posted by kara View Post

There was for a moment, when Snoop left Death Row and Pac was the only star remaining
      Intereresting.

Comment

Intereresting.
        I think when that happened Pac may have even taken a shot or two at Snoop

Comment

There are some vids on Youtube on Snoop talking about Pac. Just type in Snoop Dogg and Tupac. Here is one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLBw3xaPmNE

Nash out. AKA The Great Nash.

Comment

PAC is always my guy!
            Snoop pays LBC to perpetuate a fraud.

I met many up and coming rappers and they were just unknown and excellent rappers.

id get in the 10 f way and guys would be selling discs and I always bought.

Comment

Working...
            X