No announcement yet.

Fabolous Is Top 10 Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sisforshaq View Post
    Rappers currently making music who are better lyrically than Fab. (No Order)

1. Jay-Z
    2. Nas
    3. Lupe Fiasco
    4. Common
    5. Mos Def
    6. Pusha T
    7. Sean Price
    8. Eminem
    9. Drake
    10. Blu

You could throw Big Boi, Andre, Lil Wayne, Jay Electronica, Wale, Kanye West, Rick Ross as extras on dudes who can spit better than Fab IMO.

If you are talking more of a complete artist, with solid albums, singles, lyrics , etc.. then maybe I can see your point a bit more clearly.

you were doing good untill the bolded line, than you lost all respect..

Comment

Fabolous is one of the nicer rappers out right now. his new album is fire

Comment

lolz, terrible ****ing album. Top Ten at falling off.

Comment

Originally posted by Beasty View Post
          Fab is top 10 right now. Not all time.
          This is what dude meant to say...

Comment

I don't understand what was so good about Fab's new album, yeah it was decent, but definitely nothing special.

Elzhi
            The whole Slaughterhouse
            Blu
            J. Cole
            Black Thought
            T.I.
            Trae
            MF DOOM....are all better. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy listening to Fab but there is better out there.

Comment

I think that it's so rare that a good album comes out nowadays, that when one with a handful of good singles come out, people want to propel that artist to the top, because the industry is so focused on singles (and at times, less, like a ringtone)

Fabolous's new album was a pleasant surprise because a half dozen or so singles were replayable whereas a lot of albums only have one or two...I found Ace Hood's new CD better than expected too.

That being said whereas he might be one of the 10 "hottest" right now, he's certainly not one of the Top 10 active MCs

Comment

wtf **** no

Comment

Gotta say I'm not really into the new album. Only gave it like two listens though. I'll check it out again.
                  I am diggin the slaughterhouse ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
                    I don't understand what was so good about Fab's new album, yeah it was decent, but definitely nothing special.

Elzhi
                    The whole Slaughterhouse
                    Blu
                    J. Cole
                    Black Thought
                    T.I.
                    Trae
                    MF DOOM....are all better. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy listening to Fab but there is better out there.
                    Lyrically Black Thought is better than any MC that is alive right now in my opinion.

Comment

Kanye and Ross are not better lyrically then Fab. An opinion of course of mine.

Comment

Working...
                      X