Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rappers who you used to love, but hate now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rappers who you used to love, but hate now?

Are there any rappers that you loved when they first came out, but despise now? If so, list them and tell why.

For me, the game is who comes to mind. I used to love the game when he released his first 2 albums. But one day, my brother pointed out to me that he name drops all the ****in time. Ever since then, i havent even looked at a game album. The albums i sad dl'd, i deleted, and if hes featured on a track, i skip his verse...... I HATE THE GAME!

i don't dislike joe budden as artist. but as a person.....smh lol

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
      i don't dislike joe budden as artist. but as a person.....smh lol
      lol.... u really pissed at joe huh truth?

Comment

Originally posted by skullduggery View Post
        lol.... u really pissed at joe huh truth?
        lol. here the thing, i know i shouldnt be. its only rap, and what does it really have to do with me? it has nothing to do with me personally, but I guess i'm just passionate about rap music...

and i just dont like it when a rapper who hasn't accomplished very much, disses a rapper who is a legend in the game.

if joe budden even had one real classic, and may 2 solid albums. I could live with this.

Joe Budden is a tremendous talent, and i think hes going to be great someday...

Comment

lol. here the thing, i know i shouldnt be. its only rap, and what does it really have to do with me? it has nothing to do with me personally, but I guess i'm just passionate about rap music...

and i just dont like it when a rapper who hasn't accomplished very much, disses a rapper who is a legend in the game.

if joe budden even had one real classic, and may 2 solid albums. I could live with this.

Joe Budden is a tremendous talent, and i think hes going to be great someday...
          how old is he? i remember him coming out with a single like 5 years ago..... i havent heard much from him since though

Comment

^u talkin about joe budden?

Comment

^u talkin about joe budden?
              yea.........

Comment

Originally posted by skullduggery View Post
                yea.........
                i think hes 29. his most recent album, while i must admit, I liked it...it flopped.

it only sold 13 k the first week.

Comment

i think hes 29. his most recent album, while i must admit, I liked it...it flopped.

it only sold 13 k the first week.
                  damn..... i hate how whack ****ers like lil wayne go 109999834848484y48 times platinum, but the really talented artists flop

Comment

I agree with Truth about Budden. The man is a genius and ejoyed they Mood Muzik collections and his other stuff, but he comes across as a hater imo.

His name is only poppin off cos his ***** got a fatty and he down with the slaughterhouse.

Comment

Working...
                    X