Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't do it......2-Pac is the greatest rapper of all time...I was wrong...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now while we are on the topic of all time greats here...i am just going to put out there what I KNOW we are ALLLL thinking...

what the **** happened to Coolio???

Comment

I heard he got arrested for cocaine at an airport last year or early this year....thats the last i heard

Comment

Originally posted by TRUTH View Post
        I heard he got arrested for cocaine at an airport last year or early this year....thats the last i heard
        damn.
        dude ****ED UP.

Comment

its weird how some older rappers lose their minds after rap.....its like joe budden said, "and some fail to plan life after rap..." its a shame

Comment

its weird how some older rappers lose their minds after rap.....its like joe budden said, "and some fail to plan life after rap..." its a shame
            sooo true.

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
              I agree, but I disagree. Yes, regular people like ourselves contradict ourselves all to often, but we make an effort to stand by what we believe in, correct? When you're on 2pacs level, hypocracy is something you need to stay away from because you are a role model to the young. That is like Obama contradicting himself. Would it make his hypocracy right just because we as citizens contradict ourselves? See where I'm getting at? I respect what 2pac was doing for our society, but if he never pulled some of the stuff he did, he might have been held on the Level of Mr. X or maybe even MLK.
              I guess it depends on how you look at a rapper. if you look at a rapper as role model, which i dont'. then he should be responsible for his actions, and what he says. but i just look at these guys as entertainers. but i know right from wrong. I feel bad for the kid from the hood that lives in a single parent household, and heres these bad messsages and doesnt know right from wrong...and looks up to gangsta rappers, and takes what they say literally.

Comment

Originally posted by MegStarr* View Post
                sooo true.
                have u ever heard that 20 minute joe budden song about hip hop? one of the most incredible things i've heard....its simply amazing

Comment

Biggie had the same life insight that 2Pac had with more lyrical delivery of it.. I gotta go with Biggie in the age old argument.

Pac still a beast though!

Comment

have u ever heard that 20 minute joe budden song about hip hop? one of the most incredible things i've heard....its simply amazing
                    yeah. it's mad intellectual. too damn long though.

Comment

Originally posted by MegStarr* View Post
                      yeah. it's mad intellectual. too damn long though.
                      True, haha... It makes me feel like I'm being ignorant for saying that but it's true.. Just too damn long.

Comment

Working...
                      X