Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't do it......2-Pac is the greatest rapper of all time...I was wrong...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nick Fury View Post
    Yeah man Pac just had it.

Everytime he went on the mic he went hard...you just knew it was Pac everytime he got on a song. He is the GOAT. Not the best lyricist ever, but def. the best rapper ever. GZA, Rakim, Andre 3000, Pun, Black Thought, BIG, Big L etc...were all better lyricist but they weren't better rappers. Nobody had the voice Pac had.
    lol the thing that has always gotten to me about Tupac convo is how ambiguous the language always becomes when you talk about him.

Comment

Dear Mama

Brendas got a baby

If i die tonight

Keep Ya Head Up

When anybody can make music as powerfull and real as this,holler at me,Pac is the greatest of all time
      Last edited by bishop2006; 06-09-2009, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Listen to Brendas Got a Baby,that could be a best selling book or an award winning movie,the story is deep,its reality

Comment

2pac the goat??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! kids, kids, kids, pac is the most overrated rapper of all time, no doubt about that, you poor kids just proved that.
          pacs delivery and introspective emo songs is what fools you poeple into believing pac is even top 5, the guy's flow is weak, lyrics are avarage, rhyme schemes are weak, man what the **** is up with this bull****, there are other MCs with much deeper lyrics but you dumb mutha****as dont feel them cause you dont have the brains, you need simple songs like "Brendas got a baby" and "Dear Mama", with lyrics that you ignorant kids can undertand and get all emotional too, maybe cry a little, ha! you people need to do your Hip-Hop homework and stop bull****ting!. Recognize skill, and dont let your emotions fool you.

pac the goat?

Comment

Originally posted by bishop2006 View Post

When anybody can make music as powerfull and real as this,holler at me,Pac is the greatest of all time
            "holler"

Comment

2pacs good, but I always felt he was overrated. His song material is great, better than what most MC's can come up with, but it's hard to listen to his music when he contradicts it. He always talked about pretty much black empowerment, and doing the better for the black community, when he failed to realize he puts out just as many violent tracks. But it's all in the past and we all know he was really trying to make us better ourselves despite hypocritic tracks. I just hate when MC's say one thing, and then go completely against it in another song. It happens way to often and they are going against their general idea's because the other **** sells. Nas is a big on this, I mean c'mon, he releases Hip-Hop is dead, yet he proceeds to do tracks with these garbage MC's who are indeed the ones who 'killed' Hip-Hop. It's become clear to me that Nas only decided to say it was dead to make the Hip-Hop heads once again respect him, but I see through it. But ****, I always loved the Pac track off Above The Rim, the feel of the song is great, not to big on it's lyrics, but I know what he was trying to get at.

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
                2pacs good, but I always felt he was overrated. His song material is great, better than what most MC's can come up with, but it's hard to listen to his music when he contradicts it. He always talked about pretty much black empowerment, and doing the better for the black community, when he failed to realize he puts out just as many violent tracks. But it's all in the past and we all know he was really trying to make us better ourselves despite hypocritic tracks. I just hate when MC's say one thing, and then go completely against it in another song. It happens way to often and they are going against their general idea's because the other **** sells. Nas is a big on this, I mean c'mon, he releases Hip-Hop is dead, yet he proceeds to do tracks with these garbage MC's who are indeed the ones who 'killed' Hip-Hop. It's become clear to me that Nas only decided to say it was dead to make the Hip-Hop heads once again respect him, but I see through it. But ****, I always loved the Pac track off Above The Rim, the feel of the song is great, not to big on it's lyrics, but I know what he was trying to get at.
                but don't we all contradict ourselves? rap would be boring if every song was about changing the world and positive ****. thats why i can't listen to christian rap, I'm a good guy, but i like bad **** too in my music....lol. i need some aggressive content...

Comment

Originally posted by TRUTH View Post
                  but don't we all contradict ourselves? rap would be boring if every song was about changing the world and positive ****. thats why i can't listen to christian rap, I'm a good guy, but i like bad **** too in my music....lol. i need some aggressive content...
                  I agree, but I disagree. Yes, regular people like ourselves contradict ourselves all to often, but we make an effort to stand by what we believe in, correct? When you're on 2pacs level, hypocracy is something you need to stay away from because you are a role model to the young. That is like Obama contradicting himself. Would it make his hypocracy right just because we as citizens contradict ourselves? See where I'm getting at? I respect what 2pac was doing for our society, but if he never pulled some of the stuff he did, he might have been held on the Level of Mr. X or maybe even MLK.

Comment

and by the way, its **IMPOSIBLE)) to determine who's the true GOAT, come on you people should know this by now, there are other MC's that have what pac and nas dont. all mc's are unique, all great in their own way, so how the **** are you going to put one great MC over another great MC? you can say one has a better flow, delivery, or has superior metaphors, similes, or is a better lyricist, story teller, ..... but then again not everyone will agree, for example: some say meth has a better flow than biggie some say biggie has a better flow than meth, so its a matter of personal prefference, why cant you pople understand that??????????? its just that.
                    Since pac has nothing on nas, you pac lovers come up with the dumbest arguments, "pac's songs are more emotional" "pac's voice is better" HAHAHA! childish ****. seeing pac, krs, nas, biggie, at the top of peoples lists just tells me how little Hip-Hop knowledge those people have, there are TENS of much more talented MC's that make those 4 look avarage, and below avarage.

Comment

^ I have to co-sign with you.

Comment

Working...
                      X