Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't do it......2-Pac is the greatest rapper of all time...I was wrong...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
    Well thanks. I apprieciate it.
    u live in minneapolis??

WherE??

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
      I'm all about betterment and positivity in music, although every now and then the aggressive side is needed. I'm all against negativity and things that will poison our youth. Like when gangster rappers glorify guns, drugs, killing, all that ****, I'm against it, although there are certain types of songs where its passable. I'm not looking at these people as "role models", but alot of kids are. It's pretty obvious our society bases their lives around what they see through tv, music, and the media period, and none of them are giving a positive messege. I honestly don't feel bad for the kid who lives in the hood when he makes stupid decisions to spend his money on materialistic things instead of putting it toward something important and that would benefit him in the future, yet when these kids get older they try blaming it on "the white" man that they ****ed themselves over. Honestly, I'll tell you this, I'm disgusted at this ghetto fabulous bull, lol.

you might want to check out the SHAD - BROTHER (WATCHING) video i posted, if you havent already, a few months back i was surprised to see that video on mtv, i couldnt believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by Beasty View Post
        u live in minneapolis??

WherE??
        Burnsville, I just say Minneapolis because its basically the metro.

Comment

Originally posted by VXNerveAgent View Post
          you might want to check out the SHAD - BROTHER (WATCHING) video i posted, if you havent already, a few months back i was surprised to see that video on mtv, i couldnt believe it.
          Yeah, I've heard it. I don't understand why MTV is all of a sudden throwing **** like Atmosphere and Murs in the mix of their promotion for tour dates yet they VERY VERY rarely play their music.

Comment

Originally posted by VXNerveAgent View Post
            You serious? You saw Shad on MTV? That's surprising, I didn't think he had a big enough fan base for that. He's nice, though.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
              You serious? You saw Shad on MTV? That's surprising, I didn't think he had a big enough fan base for that. He's nice, though.
              believe it or not, i saw it over 5 times, on MTV Jams, MTV Hits, the Fuse,

one of my friends watches music chanells all day long so he tells me when good **** comes up ha!

shad is a dope MC, no doubt about that.

Comment

Working...
              X