Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eminem - Relapse links

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol what the ****??? 3AM is kinda funny, i think he said something about watching hannah montanna and jacking off...i wish he rapped in his regular voice on this song

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
      lol what the ****??? 3AM is kinda funny, i think he said something about watching hannah montanna and jacking off...i wish he rapped in his regular voice on this song
      yeah i think hes funny at times. thats why i liked we made you.

i don't mind funny, but the gay stuff needs to stop....

i'm not going drive around listening to someone talking about getting ass raped.

did you see my dissapointed in eminem thread? i talk about how i wished eminem would have been more mature this time...

Comment

Originally posted by TRUTH View Post
        yeah i think hes funny at times. thats why i liked we made you.

i don't mind funny, but the gay stuff needs to stop....

i'm not going drive around listening to someone talking about getting ass raped.

did you see my dissapointed in eminem thread? i talk about how i wished eminem would have been more mature this time...
        LOL! Wouldn't be the best type of music hear while picking up girls !!

Comment

Still downloading but thanks and green k sent!!

Comment

i didnt see that, but im actually liking this cd so far...its different, but hes still a great lyricist. Im only on the 3rd song, a song called "My mom"

He seems to have gone back fully to the old eminem, very immature but funny. He can get away with it because of how lyrical he is, its the accent and different voices that bothered me on the song "we made you" and on "3AM"

Comment

The Free Masons are behind the nerd/**** movement...its really gay, but its kinda funny. I cant lie. Eminem and DMX are the kings of gay lines...

makes me think about the end of slick ricks "the moment i feared"...makes me laugh and feel like throwing up at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
                The Free Masons are behind the nerd/**** movement...its really gay, but its kinda funny. I cant lie. Eminem and DMX are the kings of gay lines...

makes me think about the end of slick ricks "the moment i feared"...makes me laugh and feel like throwing up at the same time
                I really dont think eminem or dmx are gay though.

for eminem its just part of him being weird....its on purpose.

Comment

I give cam'ron alotta credit for having his own style....and i also gotta do the same with em, this album is crazy so far. Im on the 5th song and i gotta say this is crack so far, em is crazy but im loving it (no ****)

Comment

Originally posted by TRUTH View Post
                    I really dont think eminem or dmx are gay though.

for eminem its just part of him being weird....its on purpose.
                    i dont either, but its kinda funny some of the things they get away with saying

in where the hood at, dmx says "ill beat my dick up in your eye so you can see me cummin (coming)" :laugh:

Comment

Hope this is the real deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X