No announcement yet.

I'm dissapointed in Eminem...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm dissapointed in Eminem...

hes 36 years old. hes done the crazy, goofy Eminem on Encore.

why can't he make songs like lose yourself? or the way i am? or till I collapse or say goodbye to hollywood?

why does it always have to be **** references, fart jokes etc?

we made you, to me was excusable, and I actually liked that one....

but now hes slaughtering someone in a hospital, overdosing on pills....(3 AM)

its like wtf, i know Eminem has matured over these years. why can't he show it? hes not showing you who he is really is, i don't believe this is who he is. hes showing you what he thinks you want to see. But does anyone want to see another Encore type album? I don't. Give me the Eminem show, the marshall mathers LP, the 8 Mile type songs....thats the Eminem that made me a fan.
    Yes **weird accent** **plays ass like that**
    20.00%
    No. Its lame....
    65.00%
    I'm confused.....want some chips? lol
    15.00%

agreed 10 fold.

Comment

you agree reed? i know your a real eminem fan, and probably arn't liking alot of these new song either...

Comment

agree 100 %

Comment

It really does hurt me.... The man is going to destroy his leagacy and all these Stans are going to let it happen. It doesn't matter how bad his album is the fans will still buy it up like candy. I really hope it flops and then he can realize how bad he has become.

Comment

What's worse is Rick Ross actually said Em was shot first .... And that I gotta agree with him

Comment

Originally posted by -Blackout- View Post
              What's worse is Rick Ross actually said Em was shot first .... And that I gotta agree with him
              Ross atleast right now(obviously we havn't heard the whole cd), appears to be right.

Eminem can't help himself, all he wants to do is make stupid songs....

Comment

Crack A Bottle - 2.5/5
                We Made You - 2.5/5
                3AM - 3/5
                Old Times Sake - 4.5/5

I dont have a problem with 3AM or Old Times Sake...

3AM is a concept record. All you Nasir fans know about those... He was a roach, a gun, rapped a song backwards...etc 3AM is like a "Silence of the Lambs" type set to a beat... The song is MUCH better with the video since you get to see what he was refering to in some parts of the song.

Old Times Sake ****in bumps... I dont know how anyone could not like that song even a little bit. Nice Dre beat, Dre slays the track, Em's hook is on point... only thing I can harp on is the voice.

Crack A Bottle - Didnt like this one, because of the chorus. I actually think Em has the best verse on the song, but the chorus really ****ing kills what otherwise would be a good song.

We Made You - Typical "goofy" Em track... not really my speed, but hey all his albums have a couple of these.

I haven't heard the songs that leaked today, but I've heard that 2 of them are str8 heat. I have a feeling that the full album will leak by the end of this week....

Comment

Originally posted by -Blackout- View Post
                  lol. rick ross's ol C.O's fat ass aint got **** on Em. plain and simple. Rick Ross's fake lying ass wishes he was Em.

Comment

Em goes hard cuz he has natural lyrical ability. what is hip hop now? i ll tell you, its a whole bunch of rappers talking about the same tired ****: money, drugs, bitches, cars, rims. thats it. Em stears clear of this typical bull**** and talks about real life **** along with making "satire songs" at the same time. if you dont like, dont listen to it. nuff said.

ps. RICK ROSS< garbage.

Comment

Working...
                    X