Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone here excited about Jadakiss's new album?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Truth View Post
    I thought styles time is money was underrated...
    Time is Money was good but I liked Super Gangster better...it was more complete in my opinion.

Comment

I'm lookin forward to it...

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
        I mean sure its not going to be a classic, but when has a Jada album ever been wack?

its going to be a dope cd. probably not out of this world, but definitley a nice release...
        It's your ordinary Jadakiss release. I got a chance to peep it at one of the listening parties in NY last month. Nothin more, nothin less. Ne-Yo gave him a dud and the single did absolutely nothing.

I still like Jada as a MC, but album wise its really the same ol' thing.

Comment

I cant argue with saying your feeling styles over jada... Those are my 2 favorite rappers right there they both go in on every track...

Time is Money was a good album but i thought Super Gangster was bananas.

I love that track with Styles and Akon - Got my eyes on you. SP and Akon need to make an album together real talk lol.

I would also like to see styles and siegel collab more often they killed it on the you aint ready for me joint.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
            It's your ordinary Jadakiss release. I got a chance to peep it at one of the listening parties in NY last month. Nothin more, nothin less. Ne-Yo gave him a dud and the single did absolutely nothing.

I still like Jada as a MC, but album wise its really the same ol' thing.
            thats what i said. But thats not necessarily a bad thing...I liked his two previous albums.

Comment

Jada is an animal but theres always a reason that I always never looked foward to his album even though I bought it regardless.

The first reason is the lyrics. Unlike Styles and Sheek Jada tries to put off that baller persona on some of his tracks. Its like Jada you aint got money like that. You aint got tha latest whips so why the hell you rhymin about it. He got caught rentin jewelry and he admitting he rented a mansion in Miami with label money for his first album and couldnt recoup. It kills me cuz its his rawness that makes us fans of D-Block rawness like Styles in 06 spittin that he's pullin up in a 03 Benz that still shines.

Also he tries to touch too many subjects, tracks like Hot Sauce To Go, and Kiss Me with Mariah needed to go and got him nowhere. I love it when he get personal and street but makin love songs and stuff like that it really for him. I'll cop regardless cuz his albums usually are more good then bad but i'm a bigger Styles fan

Comment

Originally posted by th4l3pr3ch4un View Post
                I cant argue with saying your feeling styles over jada... Those are my 2 favorite rappers right there they both go in on every track...

Time is Money was a good album but i thought Super Gangster was bananas.

I love that track with Styles and Akon - Got my eyes on you. SP and Akon need to make an album together real talk lol.

I would also like to see styles and siegel collab more often they killed it on the you aint ready for me joint.

jadas been in beast mode since day one but styles P has been in super beast mode for the past 3 or 4 years. I used to think jada was more versatile but I think styles is just as versatile now, he gets real deep on some of them political songs. At the end of the day i got nothin but love for both of them b no ****

Comment

all this styles talk makes me want to buy super gangster tommorow....

Comment

Working...
                  X