Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whos the best rapper EVER?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• read my previous post, i said you would mention big pun and you did...get your head straight

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ The Truth View Post
      i'm confused of whats happening here...
      Your not the only one...this guy got me confused too....lol

Comment

• Originally posted by el guason456 View Post
        read my previous post, i said you would mention big pun and you did...get your head straight
        You didnt say I would mention him...You said I would say he was goat...I didnt
        You need to stop making bathroom trips and sniffin or shootin that ****

Comment

• I think this is misunderstanding of some sort

Comment

• Originally posted by dondi330 View Post
            You didnt say I would mention him...You said I would say he was goat...I didnt
            You need to stop making bathroom trips and sniffin or shootin that ****
            apparently no one appreciates sarcasm these days....point is you mentioned Big Pun, a dope MC but doesn't deserve to be mentioned in this thread

Comment

How bout Fuk you ....never even been a half descent dominican anything...this aint a bachata thread
              AZ and Fabolous are Dominicans

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ The Truth View Post
                I think this is misunderstanding of some sort
                RJ ..this dude jumped the gun and said just because I was Puerto Rican that I would come in here and say Big Pun was the greatest of all time.....I mentioned, Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, Biggie, Tupac and Pun oh and forgot KRS....and he comes in here sayin ...I told ya!!!! I told Ya!!!! And I never said he was GOAT...But I think this dude is doing drugs online

Comment

• Originally posted by el guason456 View Post
                  apparently no one appreciates sarcasm these days....point is you mentioned Big Pun, a dope MC but doesn't deserve to be mentioned in this thread
                  Yeah I would change the point too....I appreciate sarcasm because I based my first thread on in it(Vanilla Ice)....but you were the one trying to make a point and grab a cheering section off some racial ****. Now you saying I cant have an opinion on an opinion site......Drugs are illegal.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
                    AZ and Fabolous are Dominicans
                    Theyre half but I dont care nor do I want to get into that,,,,that was solely to get under Guasa Guasa skin...because he Made a PR statement.

Comment

Theyre half but I dont care nor do I want to get into that,,,,that was solely to get under Guasa Guasa skin...because he Made a PR statement.
                      cool.......

Comment

Working...
                      X