Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 Cent--Officer Ricky(Rick Ross Diss)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 Cent--Officer Ricky(Rick Ross Diss)

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/...dj-khaled-diss

I never thought i'd see the day, 50 actually made a decent diss track.

Officer Rickyyyyyyyyyyyy

"***** you the best, you the cocksucking best"

Comment

Why is there beef?

Comment

Rick Ross kinda threw a minor shot at 50 on a track...

I love to pay ya bills, can't wait to pay ya rent/ Curtis Jackson baby mama, I ain't looking for a cent/ Burn the house down, You gotta buy another/ Don't forget the gas can, jealous, stupid mutha****er."

50's baby mama house(which he payed for) was burned down not too long ago(she suspected 50 arranged it to happen). Him and his baby mama aint cool at all.

Comment

No one's really scared to go at 50 now IMO. 50 ****ted on Wayne, so Wayne replied. GZA ****ted on the whole Unit on Paper Plate(off Pro Tools cd). Banks is still makin nice music here and there. 50 should try doing so. 50's lyrics have been garbage for the most part for a long time.

Comment

This motherfuсker wants to be 2pac. The sad thing is that, the only thing this fuсker has in common with Pac is that he survived multiple gunshots.

The disses don't even hit hard to the point that dudes are scared to reply.
            If Wayne is a whore for features, 50 is a whore for beef.
            Everyone he's talked **** about has gotten back at him and nobody is scared to get back at him. And all the dudes he's had a solo-beef with (meaning no help from Eminem), he hasn't damaged any of their careers

Nas
            Lil Wayne
            Rick Ross
            Cam'Ron
            Fat Joe
            The Game
            Kanye West
            etc.

The truly great motherfuсkers are the ones who create beef while they're on top.
            The kinda guys who are willing to risk it all while they're at the top of their game.
            50, on the otherhand, is trying to get back to a certain point of his career where he was number one in the game. He figures if he talks enough **** it'll get him noticed like it did the first time around. Shame on this nіgga because he probably thinks people are gonna fall for it.

It's funny how he tries to mention his album with the Detox and The Relapse. When in all honesty, those two albums are two albums people are really looking forward to. Nobody gives a fuсk about his upcoming album.
            He's trying to make his **** ride the buzz of their ****. Talking about some three-headed monster and ****.

That being said, while it's good to see someone with a big name call Rick Ross on this ****, it should've been someone besides 50.
            Dude talks about everyone. That's makes the whole beef thing seem weak.

Comment

cop on cop violence

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                I never thought i'd see the day, 50 actually made a decent diss track.

Officer Rickyyyyyyyyyyyy

"***** you the best, you the cocksucking best"

that was jokes. the nintendo wii fit one had me

Comment

50 got at him pretty good...

Comment

50 makes better music then ricky ross, but that isnt saying much.

Comment

Working...
                    X