Murs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murs

Who likes him??

I think 3:16 is an amazing album and Murs For President is growing on me daily.

I liked his work with 9th Wonder, I bought his new album and thought it was decent after a few listens. Ill re listen one day this week while im in class.

Comment

Originally posted by sisforshaq View Post
      I liked his work with 9th Wonder, I bought his new album and thought it was decent after a few listens. Ill re listen one day this week while im in class.
      Yeah he's alot better with 9th. His new album is good but 3:16 is easily his best stuff

Comment

i love murs, top 20 for me

Comment

Murs is dope. He can flow like a mutha*ucka

Comment

I really really like Murs.

This is one of my favorite songs by him.

Comment

Originally posted by MegStarr* View Post
              I really really like Murs.

This is one of my favorite songs by him.

That reminds me of Freak These Tales

Comment

Murs is great. I've been listening to him a lot lately and I agree, his work with 9th Wonder is excellent. I have a **** load of his albums on my iPod.

Comment

3:16 is a classic, and a top 50 album of all time.

He's one of the realest rappers out there, maybe the realest. When i say realest i don't mean Shyne real, i mean realest as in you can relate to a bunch of the **** he spits about on a personal level.

Murs Rules The World is a personal classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Killa Cam View Post
                    3:16 is a classic, and a top 50 album of all time.

He's one of the realest rappers out there, maybe the realest. When i say realest i don't mean Shyne real, i mean realest as in you can relate to a bunch of the **** he spits about on a personal level.

Murs Rules The World is a personal classic.
                    I agree, that's why partially why I like him so much. Guys who only talk about being a millionaire and ****... I just can't relate to that ****. Not to say that some of it isn't good music.

I really like Murray's Revenge. 316 is dope as hell, I agree with y'all.

Comment

Working...
                    X