Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if biggie got a movie, kanye deserves one!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if biggie got a movie, kanye deserves one!!!

he is a much more complex, intellectual figure......biggie only had 2 albums with kanyes first 3 albums the mainstream said he was the greatest too....remember he saved rap by himself, biggie came during the golden era and had the best producers so it was much easier....now his music is either hailed genius or hated....now he is reaching the pinnacles of greatness as a controversial figure...i say 5 years down the line we need a kanye bioepic
    Last edited by billionaire; 01-27-2009, 05:12 PM.

Shut the FUCK up :hmm:

Comment

is this a shock thread?

Comment

i disagree completely

Comment

I don't want a kanye movie

Comment

BIG > Kanye

All day everyday... what else do i have to say

Comment

[SARCASM]Actually a Kanye movie makes perfect sense. The greatest musician of our time, played by the greatest actor of our time, Will Smith. Everyone knows that you have to play someone that actually lived to win an Oscar (Cate Blanchett - Katherine Hepburn, Jamie Foxx - Ray Charles). Will Smith FTW!![/SARCASM]

Comment

No one wants to see a kangay movie...If I had any interest I would probably just watch gay **** instead.

Comment

a Kanye movie? go watch an episode of will and grace or quuer eye for a straight guy.

Comment

Well....I think he does have a story...the dude coulda died and then went on to be the #1 mc out....well until he went to make 808's.....but now he's back to rapping apparently

Comment

Working...
                    X