No announcement yet.

Sick Of These ***** Ass Rappers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MegStarr* View Post
    who the **** cares if they come from the "hood" or not.

you are sounding a bit ridiculous. why it is a requirement that in order to be a rapper you have to come from a less than comfortable living environment in a stereotypically bad neighborhood? talent is by no means determined by your silly standards. Shad K is a perfect example...he's undeniably sick with it and he was raised in a little hick town outside of Toronto called London, Ontario.

this video is for you Technical_Skill. listen to the words and take them into consideration. now try to tell me that you have to be "hood" to be legit.

What the **** are you talking about?

Where have i said you have to be from the hood, to have talent?
    Where did i say you cant be a rapper unless you come from the hood?

Im talking about why rappers lie and portray themselves to be something they are not, yet people will buy into the lie and buy these cats records, while ignoring the real rappers who actually live what they talk.

You may be able to hear lyrics, but im not sure youv'e grasped how to read a post yet.

Good luck tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post

What the **** are you talking about?

Where have i said you have to be from the hood, to have talent?
      Where did i say you cant be a rapper unless you come from the hood?

Im talking about why rappers lie and portray themselves to be something they are not, yet people will buy into the lie and buy these cats records, while ignoring the real rappers who actually live what they talk.

You may be able to hear lyrics, but im not sure youv'e grasped how to read a post yet.

Good luck tho.
      well to me when you say:

"Does anyone like real rappers who actually come from the hood?"

that seems to imply that you think that real rappers are those who actually come from the hood. I'm sure you can see how such a statement could give me such an idea. it really isn't as far fetched as you are trying to make it appear.

good luck tho.

Comment

those rappers are actually good, except soulja boy.

Comment

its about the music. bottomline.

Comment

Working...
          X