Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Budden's girl got a CRAZY PHAT ASS.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm not hispanic! i like juicy and peachy bums but not a big mammoth arse sticking out like Mount Everest on the horizon

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
      i'm not hispanic! i like juicy and peachy bums but not a big mammoth arse sticking out like Mount Everest on the horizon
      Yea I figured that out after I posted that.

Comment

fine fine girl, dont try and convince the guys who dont like girls like that it just leaves more us.

Comment

that **** is HUGE

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            fine fine girl, dont try and convince the guys who dont like girls like that it just leaves more us.
            There is enough to go around anyway. She could grind 6 guys in a club the fat biyatch! Where is the appeal in all that lard.
            Originally posted by PR miguel cotto View Post
            that **** is HUGE
            That's an understatement! I thought mamoths went extinct.....

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Yea I figured that out after I posted that.
              I still don't understand though, even if I was hispanic where would I see the appeal in that big fat grotesque mammoth arse when ther3e are so many fit latina girls to bone. If I was hispanic, I would bone fit girls from Spain and Mexico and not the big whale in that video. Girls of Iberian descent are so fine because my Moorish ancestors went over there and spread the sperm around. That's why they have the warrior spirit in the ring too!

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
                I still don't understand though, even if I was hispanic where would I see the appeal in that big fat grotesque mammoth arse when ther3e are so many fit latina girls to bone. If I was hispanic, I would bone fit girls from Spain and Mexico and not the big whale in that video. Girls of Iberian descent are so fine because my Moorish ancestors went over there and spread the sperm around. That's why they have the warrior spirit in the ring too!
                Hispanic men tend to like thicker women. Im white but I have that same tendency. Everybody has their own taste, its hard to make another person who doesnt have the same taste understand what you like about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Hispanic men tend to like thicker women. Im white but I have that same tendency. Everybody has their own taste, its hard to make another person who doesnt have the same taste understand what you like about it.
                  it's not about taste lol, it's about ability to pull fit women! I know a few people who pretend to like fat bicthes but when I put them to the test and challeneged them the ****s could not pull a fit bird like Milla Jovovich tro save their lives! Some of them even termbled. It is usually coz they are fat blobs/ugly ****s/insecure Joey's themselves so go for the fat obese birds and make excuses for doing so. I can understand if it was a fit curvy woman with a nice big arse and a pretty mug like J-Lo, but a fat ***** like this one is just acceptance of mutual obesity which is bad for society.

Comment

Not sure if fat is the word. She ha a slim waist and smaller upper body. She is what is called 'pear-shaped'. Now she has fat girl potential and could be a big girl one day. But she is not a some blubbery mess as some are suggesting. Or like this photo below.

Comment

They are obese which is the next level. That ***** is still fat and she will have high cholesterol and tyres one day. All women get plump with age so why start off at a significant disadvantage? Lol. She does not have a slim upper body but lardy arms and a fat aubergine face. that is what I do not understand, she isn't even ****ing pretty! these geeks get excited over any fat ugly twat. Probably because they are fat blobs too. When I first saw that big fat huge overgrown lard arse, i thought the scientists who are trying to clone a mammoth had succeeded!

Comment

Working...
                      X