No announcement yet.

Joe Budden's girl got a CRAZY PHAT ASS.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alexis Vastine View Post
    i already have spectacles and put them on, her big fat disgusting arse is even bigger. She is a fat *****. Like I said before Americans like fat bitches a bit more. I have seen phat arses and big fat legs all over avatars here. Eg. Dios Dominicanos has a fat ugly ***** in his avatar
    So you like men ass?

Comment

i already have spectacles and put them on, her big fat disgusting arse is even bigger. She is a fat *****. Like I said before Americans like fat bitches a bit more. I have seen phat arses and big fat legs all over avatars here. Eg. Dios Dominicanos has a fat ugly ***** in his avatar
      Well your definition of fat is clearly different from others.

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
        So you like men ass?
        No, In Europe not all women are fat!
        Originally posted by Addition View Post
        Well your definition of fat is clearly different from others.
        That's what I was saying before about Americans! In the Kingdom of the blind, the one eyed man is King. that is why you find that big fat ugly horrible obese arse to be slim. in Europe we will tell that fat ***** to have slim fast or ghetto on a treadmill the size 16 fat blubber whale.

Comment

Good stuff man. I have an obession with bubble butts and curvy ass girls. I go crazy when I see a girl with fat ass wearing those tight legging pants like Buddens girl got on.. I cant stop staring.. What pisses me off is when a girl gota phat ass and she cover it up with a shirt tied around her waist or has one of those back packs that cover it. **** that! If her ass looks good, she forfeits her right to cover it up!!

However, one thing about those kinds of pants is that they are very flattering to a girls ass, it makes it looks better and rounder than it really is. Oh well, nice to look at.

Comment

Buddens girl has a fat bicthes ugly arse. that's why them kinda girls wear the kinda shirts you describe. They know coz they seen the disgusting cellulite. In Europe that ***** would be put on a diet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by riera View Post
              Buddens girl has a fat bicthes ugly arse. that's why them kinda girls wear the kinda shirts you describe. They know coz they seen the disgusting cellulite. In Europe that ***** would be put on a diet!!!
              Not really.

Comment

OK, maybe not but then her big fat ugl arse would get stuck in a doorway. Have you noticed how doors are wider in the states to accomodate all their fatties? Thye are fattest nation on earth in stats so obviously they must like big BEASTS like this drag queen Joe Buddens wife.

Comment

No, In Europe not all women are fat!

That's what I was saying before about Americans! In the Kingdom of the blind, the one eyed man is King. that is why you find that big fat ugly horrible obese arse to be slim. in Europe we will tell that fat ***** to have slim fast or ghetto on a treadmill the size 16 fat blubber whale.
                  You are a gay *****. go find a skinny britney spears to hold, whitey.

Comment

I'm not white you fat bastard whale ****er!!!!!!!!

Comment

I find the pretend "black" accent pathetic. No-one has that kind of voice, unless they are pretending. I'd hate to be an unaccepted minority desperate to claim an identity with a pretend "gangsta" voice.

Would love him to come in the local with that bollocks.

Comment

Working...
                      X