Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spit some bars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steelfist this is just pure comedy man, lmao @ you swagger jackin 50 cent. You ran outta rhymes so all your gonna do now is talk trash, actin like you already won? You have very few impressive lines, alotta what you said was too predictable. You seem to be someone thats been rapping for a while and is running outta words to rhyme.

And then you actin like you some battle expert, dog read you own **** before you try to preach to others about battling. Your average at best...

Comment

• Lol. Steelfist, you got yourself in a problem with Jazzy Mac. Hes not going to go away like me. Jazzy mac can battle rap with the best of them.

Comment

• lol I already killed him with my first verse. I haven't ran out of rhyme, I'll drop when I want to. Right now, I really don't give a ****. I got other **** to do. lol at me being average at best. I took your best disses and flipped them around on you. You suck, and I'm not dropping a comeback to that bull**** you call a verse. It's not even worth a response.

Comment

• Nuggas be hatin' on Gold Mac.

Comment

• I'm not hating at all, I'm just stating facts. Gold mac is good when it comes to regular rapping, but he is at beginners status when it comes to battling. He blows, to be honest.

Comment

• you be the one thats **** is like a twig on a tree
              I seen ***gits tell you to get on your knee's
              they even got you unzippin their zipper
              you lick him while i lick her

you come up with this and you want to make statements about rap quality? lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by Steelfist View Post
                you be the one thats **** is like a twig on a tree
                I seen ***gits tell you to get on your knee's
                they even got you unzippin their zipper
                you lick him while i lick her

you come up with this and you want to make statements about rap quality? lmfao
                Yea, and im basically callin you a small **** ***git. I dont see how those lines are bad...I wouldnt call them great either, its average **** from me.

you're garbage *****, and honestly your **** just sucks
                if I drop bars of soap, you'd be the one to pick them up

calm down with the laughter, I have to continue to blast ya
                **** trying, how about I just get Mangler to slash ya?
                hack and gash ya, hacy sack ya,

what you call this **** breh?

Steelfist is...a battle rapper? :laugh:

pure comedy man :laugh:

Now its time for you to shut the **** up. This thread is for spittin bars, not for starting **** thats fueled by jealousy. It will some day be 1000 pages of mostly rhymes. Why dont u start back on page 1, read this thread, take some notes and switch up your style.

Comment

• I remember it like yesterday, it almost took my breath away
                  I was just one breath away, shots fired on the express way
                  prayin that I make it to my next day, scramblin, i aint got no heat
                  and my car goes slower then a man with no feet
                  a radio jam with no beat, a pan with no heat
                  sorta like a van parked on the street
                  I am the heart of the streets and it aint my time to rest in peace
                  As i wease from panickin i say **** it, realize im the man again
                  those ***gits chasing me ran outta bullets
                  my car, i pulled it...over, to the shoulder
                  down to box cause my hands are more skilled then weed rollers
                  these clowns was small like corollas
                  i always hold a, knife so i took it out and took one of their lifes
                  the other one hit me on the side of my head
                  as he was dying he was talkin, but i dont reply do the dead
                  he told me i will die for what i had done
                  I gotta son, so i was like "****" i better run
                  its become difficult and all this **** got me stressin yo
                  Its time for the Mac to move to Mexico
                  Im the Jazzy Mac, so i might bring some extra clothes

Comment

• the first line is called a flip. People do that all the time in battle raps. In this case, I flipped one of your lame as lines. You said I drop bars of soap. I said IF I did drop bars of soap, it wouldn't be me picking them up, but most likely you, in other words it's saying that you're the ****, not me.

that hacky sack **** was wack, but it was comprable to everything I've seen from you.

The fact that you can't see how your lines are wack pretty much disqualifies you from being able to make any judgements on rap quality. It's like an ugly as broad that thinks she's pretty.

You're a waste of time, bro. I guarantee you if we battled for votes on any legit rap battle site with our first two verses, out of 50 people voting, you may only get like 2 or 3 votes for you.
                    Last edited by the traveler; 05-03-2010, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE JAZZY MAC View Post
                      Yea, and im basically callin you a small **** ***git. I dont see how those lines are bad...I wouldnt call them great either, its average **** from me.

you're garbage *****, and honestly your **** just sucks
                      if I drop bars of soap, you'd be the one to pick them up

calm down with the laughter, I have to continue to blast ya
                      **** trying, how about I just get Mangler to slash ya?
                      hack and gash ya, hacy sack ya,

what you call this **** breh?

Steelfist is...a battle rapper? :laugh:

pure comedy man :laugh:

Now its time for you to shut the **** up. This thread is for spittin bars, not for starting **** thats fueled by jealousy. It will some day be 1000 pages of mostly rhymes. Why dont u start back on page 1, read this thread, take some notes and switch up your style.
                      Jealousy? What is there to be jealous about? You spit rhymes worse than I did when I first started rapping, which was over 10 years ago. You suck, bro. There's no hate. Like I said, you are good when it doesn't involve battling, but battle wise you are the the bottom of the barrel.

switch up my style lol you are completely lost.

Comment

Working...
                      X