Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spit some bars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ecko72jc's verse was ok, I'm not sure Jazzy's verse even deserves a response

Comment

• how do you type those many lines of complete wackness. ****, you had like a thousand lines and not one of them was hot lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Steelfist View Post
        how do you type those many lines of complete wackness. ****, you had like a thousand lines and not one of them was hot lol
        If they are wack you need to dice them up with ease right?

Comment

• I was talking about Jazzy's ****. He had like 1000 lines and they were all wack.

Don't worry man, you will get ripped in time. I'm going to venture out of the crib, do what I do. When I get back you're going to be reading your death note. haha

Comment

I was talking about Jazzy's ****. He had like 1000 lines and they were all wack.

Don't worry man, you will get ripped in time. I'm going to venture out of the crib, do what I do. When I get back you're going to be reading your death note. haha
            I will be waiting patiently

Comment

I was talking about Jazzy's ****. He had like 1000 lines and they were all wack.

I drop rhymes that are gold, you drop rhymes that are old

c'mon chump, get yourself a pair of reading glasses or learn how to ready. You should get yourself a team and we'll have a team battle :evil: Since I already assassinated you :evil:

Comment

• lol just stopped back in real quick. With what did you assasinate me with? All your lines sucked. You're just a notch above the truth in talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE JAZZY MAC View Post
                  I drop rhymes that are gold, you drop rhymes that are old

c'mon chump, get yourself a pair of reading glasses or learn how to ready. You should get yourself a team and we'll have a team battle :evil: Since I already assassinated you :evil:
                  more like you drop rhymes that are bronze.

You're terrible at battling. You're good at rapping when it doesn't involve battling, but when it comes to battling you have little to no talent. Trust me, I've been around this battle thing for years. On a scale of 1-10 you are maybe a 2 of 3.

Ecko sucks also. But since I haven't dropped a verse against him I'll have to sometime.

Comment

more like you drop rhymes that are bronze.

You're terrible at battling. You're good at rapping when it doesn't involve battling, but when it comes to battling you have little to no talent. Trust me, I've been around this battle thing for years. On a scale of 1-10 you are maybe a 2 of 3.

Ecko sucks also. But since I haven't dropped a verse against him I'll have to sometime.
                    All I hear is talk talk and more talk. You really are being a critic instead of a rapper.

Comment

• lol ok, man.

You're just dying, waiting for your beating aren't you? lol poor little thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X