• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GZA - Paper Plate (50 Cent Diss)

GZA - Paper Plate (50 Cent Diss)
    http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/...e-50-cent-diss

props...

50 will probably ignore it or only diss him in interviews, he ain't gonna go bar for bar against the GZA

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
      props...

50 will probably ignore it or only diss him in interviews, he ain't gonna go bar for bar against the GZA
      Yeah that's what 50 does he doesn't really do any official disses. He'll either talk **** in an interview. Or drop a couple lines on you in his songs. Gza's flow seemed kind of off to me though.

Comment

gzas flow is defintly falling off. his lyrics were alright. some a little wack. beat isnt that great either. kinda dissapointing coming from a great like gza. dont get me wrong i love gza but kinda wish he didnt do this. to me it just makes him look foolish in a way. and dont get me wrong im not a 50 fan at all. but i dont even think he will pay any mind to this at all.

Comment

Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
          Yeah that's what 50 does he doesn't really do any official disses. He'll either talk **** in an interview. Or drop a couple lines on you in his songs. Gza's flow seemed kind of off to me though.
          gza's nowhere near what he once was, but still has more than enough to lyrically body 50 cent, and i only listened to the diss once but it seemed quite strong

50's response will be predictable money boasts and disses... A.Z. got at 50 the best out of anyone on Royal Suite imo

Comment

sounds nice. Beat is kind of repetitive, but a little hypnotic. Gza KO1 50 in a lyrical battle. 50 Cent would be a ****ing moron to try and diss a legend like The Genius.

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
              sounds nice. Beat is kind of repetitive, but a little hypnotic. Gza KO1 50 in a lyrical battle. 50 Cent would be a ****ing moron to try and diss a legend like The Genius.
              Why would he be an idiot for going back at Gza? It's not about skills anymore. Rap battles are played out. And 50 dissed great lyricists such as Nas, Jada, and Jay-Z. I don't think he'd have a problem saying anything back.

Comment

Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
                Why would he be an idiot for going back at Gza? It's not about skills anymore. Rap battles are played out. And 50 dissed great lyricists such as Nas, Jada, and Jay-Z. I don't think he'd have a problem saying anything back.
                Because he doesn't have the whole mainstream public gobbling up his cd's anymore. He's not at the top of his game lyrically or commercially. If he comes back, and doesn't make any dents, he's going to get clowned. Hard.

Comment

Good to see someone spit at 50 again...50 deserves it. he ****s on everybody...

Comment

thanx boys, that was sort of fun to hear. i can't stand 50 cent's music. gza is cool, especially old school gza.

Comment

Working...
                    X