Better Eminem Album?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Eminem Album?

Which one of these 2?

I love both albums, they're ****ing sick.

I just can't decide which one I like better..
    The Marshall Mathers LP
    93.33%
    The Slim Shady LP
    6.67%

I said Marshall Mathers LP, I just think Em's lyricism progressed nicely on that record, and his style changed up a little bit too. He had so many great verses and lines on that record too:

"If I was ever gunna **** any woman in show biz/It'd be Jennifer Lopez, and Puffy you know this/Sorry Puff, but I don't give a **** if this chick was my own mother/I'd still **** her with no rubber/And cum inside her, and have a son and a new brother at the same time/And jsut say that it ain't mine"

Comment

Although, his first album was more of a LYRICAL album, and had SOME deep songs, the MMLP was better song-wise and still had sick lyrics and funny moments. Caught all aspects of Eminem, at his best. He peaked on that album, even though The Eminem Show is VERY underrated.

Comment

Eminem Show is extremely underrated, it's a really good album, lyricism is still CRAZY on there. Peep "Soldier" and "Square Dance" if you don't believe me haha.

Comment

Slim Shady lp by far!

He came with sick lyrics in the first cd i loved that ****.

His other **** has just become like emo rap with him ****in crying like a ***** about his lady and the rest of them being about his dumb ass daughter.

Comment

MMLP.

'I am'. What more can i say.

Comment

Marshall Mathers LP is easily his best by a long shot.

Comment

MM LP was Eminem at his best.

Comment

MMLP. Dope too bad everything since has been down hill. And that flow where he's almost screaming is annoying as hell.

Comment

^I think Eminem getting older is what ****ed him up. When he was still in 20's he was on that I don't give a **** stuff, and thats when he was at his best. Then when he hit his 30's it like he lost all the youthful fire he had in him or something.

Comment

Working...
                    X