Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Leave em' feelin' like Iverson when the beef's all done
    cuz I have em' on IV in da ER-son"

Comment

"You couldn't get the fans to throw up their hands, if they swallowed their fingers." - Eminem, 313

"You could date a stick of dynamite and couldn't go out with a bang." - Eminem, 313

"Sometimes I wonder if I'm here for the cause, or be-cause." - Nas, Doo Rags

"We go through Episodes, II, like 'Attack Of The Clones'" - Talib Kweli, Get By

"I'll take your ***** and rape-her/Then shove my fist up her *****, take your unborn baby and suffocate-her" - Immortal Technique, Unreleased Freestyle

"I'll murder you and laugh, I'm Barry Sanders smashin' through the path/You a magician's assistent, I'm sawin' you in half" - Vinny Paz (Jedi Mind Tricks), Heavy Metal Kings

"Don't even talk about guns/'Cause the only 9 you got, is a 5 dollar bill and four ones" - Canibus, Patriots (Remix)

"In this profession, I get busy without a question/Seein' me is like seein' a vampires reflection" - Canibus, Patriots (Remix)

"It ain't the bullet with my name on it that gets me to squirm/It's the one flying around marked 'To Whom It May Concern'" - Me, Untitled

"You could be quick, jump a candle stick and burn ya back/And **** Jill on a hill, and you still ain't 'Jack'" - Eminem, Open Mic

"Why'd Halle have to left a white man pop her to get an Oscar?/And why'd Denzel have to be crooked before he took it?" - Jadakiss, Why?

"From Shawn Carter to Jay-Z, damn you on Jaz dick/How much of Biggie's lines is goin' come out ya fat lips/Wanted to be on every last one of my classics/You pop **** and apologize *****, just ask 'Kiss" - Nas, Ether

"When does reality set in, or does it not matter/Gotta hurt that I'm ya baby mama's favorite rapper" - Jay-Z, Super Ugly

Comment

Originally posted by mike ruler View Post
        "Leave em' feelin' like Iverson when the beef's all done
        cuz I have em' on IV in da ER-son"
        THAT **** IS CRACK

Comment

Most recent one:

"First off Imma mother****ing G
          I'll never let a ***** Lil Bow Wow me..."

Young Jeezy's verse off that Hood N!&&@ remix...

Comment

"I can sell today to tomorrow.."

Chamillionaire - Hustler Music..

Comment

I've always like:
              "my words like a penatentary dick
              hittin' bitches where it's most needed"
              -2pac

Comment

lol don't think hardly anyone is going to narrow it down to one. here is two lol i'm coming back with more.

"I never sleep, cuz sleep is the cousin of death", 'Nas

"I'm keeping girls of all shades on my trail from a Sister Act down to a Single White female, Cuz when i hit the skins they all say Damn Kane, you knock out the Bush like a Presidential campaign"

BDK always skillfully put whatever was going on in the culture into his rhyme. The movies Sister Act and Single White Female came out that year, and the same year Bill Clinton had just beaten George Bush SR Hot lyric when it came out.

Comment

'cuz aint no such thing as halfway crooks/they never around when beef cooks'- prodigy in survival of the fittest

'i cut your ****in head off if your pinky rings hot/then come thru your block in a sticky green drop'- jadakiss in blood pressure

Comment

Originally posted by BiggyGuns91 View Post
                    **** i liked 50 back then, proly greatest rap album ever in Get Rich or Dye Tryin' but since the money got to his head he has turned into a *****, i dont support him no more, heard the massacre and dont **** wit 50 no more, had he kept rhyming like his first album he could of been remembered fro something but since then hes disgraced himself and the games ****ting on his face
                    ive herd it all now omfg i cant belive you said that wtf
                    Last edited by FUMIN 88; 01-23-2008, 07:10 AM.

Comment

I'll appear in your dreams, like Freddie do, no kidding you
                      Even if I stuttered I would still sh-sh-sh-**** on you

Comment

Working...
                      X