No announcement yet.

Me And Obie Trice New Joint Made It To Hiphopgame.com *peep*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me And Obie Trice New Joint Made It To Hiphopgame.com *peep*

wudup, ma names young famous...I was signed with big proof of d12 before he was murdered.

I do music full time and box on the spare...I'm not hollywood, u may see me even post on here from time to time....

recently me and obie trice had a joint named "dark moon" that hiphopgame.com released in their coveted new and hot music section, enjoy and let me know what u think!

http://www.hiphopgame.com/index2.php3?page=tracks1

also visit my myspace and add me...

myspace.com/youngfamous313

it's cool track keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by youngfamous313 View Post
      wudup, ma names young famous...I was signed with big proof of d12 before he was murdered.

I do music full time and box on the spare...I'm not hollywood, u may see me even post on here from time to time....

recently me and obie trice had a joint named "dark moon" that hiphopgame.com released in their coveted new and hot music section, enjoy and let me know what u think!

http://www.hiphopgame.com/index2.php3?page=tracks1

also visit my myspace and add me...

myspace.com/youngfamous313
      sounds good man. keep it up homey. btw, what's em up to? you it's time for him to come back and take over rap again.

Comment

Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
        it's cool track keep up the good work.
        thanks bro! I'm tryna go hard for 08!...

Comment

thanks bro! I'm tryna go hard for 08!...
          Yeah no prob you droppin a mixtape?

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
            sounds good man. keep it up homey. btw, what's em up to? you it's time for him to come back and take over rap again.
            Well I know em is working on a album cuz d12 is dropping after him and their almost done with their album...I'm on the d12 album and I did a beat on there....

Comment

Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
              Yeah no prob you droppin a mixtape?
              yea its on my myspace, we got a new one cooking as we speak also!

Comment

Well I know em is working on a album cuz d12 is dropping after him and their almost done with their album...I'm on the d12 album and I did a beat on there....
                cool man, i can't wait to hear it. i'll be lookin =g for you homey, no doubt. from hearing your work with obie, you're a ****ing force to be reckon with. aftermatch/shady leads hip hop. in the words of my aunt from down south, "ya'll hurry up now", the game is missing you guys. some of the only true hip hoppers left. em, d12, obie, stat quo, cashis, and now youngfamous is here to take back their ****ing crown. get ready bitches.

by the way, you watching the fight tonight? if so, who you got homey?

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
                  cool man, i can't wait to hear it. i'll be lookin =g for you homey, no doubt. from hearing your work with obie, you're a ****ing force to be reckon with. aftermatch/shady leads hip hop. in the words of my aunt from down south, "ya'll hurry up now", the game is missing you guys. some of the only true hip hoppers left. em, d12, obie, stat quo, cashis, and now youngfamous is here to take back their ****ing crown. get ready bitches.

by the way, you watching the fight tonight? if so, who you got homey?
                  haha thanks man! I'm haaaaard at work for it!

oh yea watchin the fight wit the homies....lets go floyd!

Comment

Working...
                  X