No announcement yet.

Rip Pimp C Of Ugk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smokin' View Post
    I'm relating this to my own personal life exerpeiences.....
    Glad this thread could help you air a sense of confusion in your personal life.......

Comment

Originally posted by RHETOЯIC View Post
      Weird he died on Jay-Z birthday.
      you mean jay z was born on the day pimp died.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
        Glad this thread could help you air a sense of confusion in your personal life.......
        shup raesaad, your trash

Comment

....I love how everybody is a UGK fan now.
          **** you.

too hard to swallow, supertight, dirty money, undetround kingz, side hustles, trill, sweet james jones stories, and pimpalation sitting in my 92 lincoln says you are wrong bout me. now all these other fools, only they know. I bet players anthem was the first time you ever heard of them dudes. you was probably like "who are these nobodies featured on the new outkast song?"

i dont have ridin dirty tho. I should be ashamed of myself.

Comment

Originally posted by CottoOverrated1 View Post
            **** you.

too hard to swallow, supertight, dirty money, undetround kingz, side hustles, trill, sweet james jones stories, and pimpalation sitting in my 92 lincoln says you are wrong bout me. now all these other fools, only they know. I bet players anthem was the first time you ever heard of them dudes. you was probably like "who are these nobodies featured on the new outkast song?"

i dont have ridin dirty tho. I should be ashamed of myself.
            ...nah I've heard all the classic UGK tracks...One Day, Pocket Full Of Stones, etc etc........good ****s.

When Sweet James Jones Stories came out I was telling everybody about how sick this album was, I'm A Hustler is one of my fav tracks period....no one even knew who the **** he was and now he's gone.

Comment

i don't give a **** man....all of a sudden a man dies and now everyone knows who ugk is and he was one of the pioneers of southern hip hop, blah blah...****in idiots weren't there from the start and just jumping on a bandwagon.

so shutup dude..god dont like ugly.

and you're one of them. so what you complaining about? again, the first time you knew about ugl was intl playas anthem and you thought it was an outkast song. keep playing yourself.

the pimp died. so the next few weeks everybody is a ugk fan, new and old.

Comment

and you're one of them. so what you complaining about? again, the first time you knew about ugl was intl playas anthem and you thought it was an outkast song. keep playing yourself.

the pimp died. so the next few weeks everybody is a ugk fan, new and old.
                did u not just see what I wrote u imbecile.

Comment

you're little...and ur getting up there in age so thats all i gotta say about that.

and no, mourning is one thing, but when people turn out to be all of a sudden closet sean taylor fans and now they are experssing it in his death...just like with the case here. No one almost knew about UGK 2 years ago (cept the southern guys and big hip hop fans) and now all of a sudden everyone is a fan.

c'mon rae, don't be a little dickhead.
                  using your logic, only football fans from miami and washington dc should mourn sean taylor. so when are you going to buy your 2nd ugk disc?

Comment

using your logic, only football fans from miami and washington dc should mourn sean taylor. so when are you going to buy your 2nd ugk disc?
                    im not.........i dont like their music THAT much to spend money on them.

Comment

...nah I've heard all the classic UGK tracks...One Day, Pocket Full Of Stones, etc etc........good ****s.

When Sweet James Jones Stories came out I was telling everybody about how sick this album was, I'm A Hustler is one of my fav tracks period....no one even knew who the **** he was and now he's gone.
                      yuh, but sweet james jones stories didnt come out two days ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X