Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any of you like Sigel?

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
      the bottom line is this, eminem is arguably the best rapper alive. he is also top 5 of all time imo. i mean, people say he'll never be a pac, and why is that? i'll explain, because he's eminem, and he's his own rapper. pac lead a movement, but really this didn't come to light until after he died. his death made him so big, and you can agree or disagree, but imo it did. pac was big when he was alive, but after he died, most everyone jumped on the bandwagon. they fed off of his death. eminem led a movement when he was alive. he revolutionized hiphop just like tupac did. eminem is a white rapper, so he'll never get the real credit he deserves like tupac did after pac died. pac was controversial, and so was eminem and it was blatantly obvious. eminem was a much better lyricist than tupac with much better rhyme scheme and a better flow. people like to disregard em's serious songs and people on this forum tend to type in things like, "all em did was talk about goofy ****, and his mom, and wife. he's too silly, so he isn't an all time great." then when em switches it up a little bit and talks about serious issues, then you guys type in, "well, em ain't no ganster, he's fake, he's this, he's that." you guys flip flop more than john kerry. you guys contradict yourselves so much, that even if i bring up your contradictions, you'll find a way to contradict your contradicitons. it's sad really. i mean, rather than giving the man his dues, and seeing true talent, you guys would rather say his voice is annoying and he is a piece of ****. what the hell kind of argument is that? i find myself responding to this crap more than actual, respectable arguments, because i can't recall reading one argument from res or scrappy diggs that wasn't full **** insults and contradictary points. both of these guys have no good points in their posts ever. they don't have to lik eminem at all, but their reasoning and logic is so retarted, it's actually saddens me to read them.

res talks about punchlines from eminem in renegades. hello, dumbass, the song wasn't a punchline song. i really believe that you don't truly know em's music besides from his singles and what people say about his album, mainly encore. instead of listening to the song and the message of the song, you look for punchlines? you make me sick man. at that point and time, em was a controversial figure in hiphop, and recieved a lot of criticism for his music, which he wasn't afraid to touch on controversial subjects in it. he also was considered a bad influence on kids especially on kids who were bullied in school(mainly highschool). i also think around that time we had the whole columbine massacre fiasco that took place. em was touching on subjects that were different from rap legends like jay z, nas, dmx, and others. he couldn't relate with being from the hood as a black man. he was from the trailors, and he was bullied, and he had to overcome adversity as a youth seeing how he wanted to rap and he was white. the man has overcome so much turmoil in his life due to his music and songs like renegades, the way i am, white america, we as americans, rememer me, and more songs that dealt with controversial subjects that he was in some fashion involved around due to his musci. he is truly a concious artist and songs like renegades is just small example of this. i don't care if you poeple can't stand eminem's musci or even him, you can't deny his impact in rap music, and how he revolutionized the rap game, can't be taken away from him. he is a god mc. deal with it.

if you guys want me to explain more, no problem. all you have to do is post like res and scrappy diggs. that way you really can't respond back to me with any substance seeing how i responded to nonsense to begin with.
      eminem's quality has decreased exponentially over the years and still hasnt released a bonafide classic.... as of right now, all time, em isnt near the top 15.....

Comment

as far as best rapper alive... i wasnt aware that rakim was dead....

Comment

Originally posted by The Fix View Post
          eminem's quality has decreased exponentially over the years and still hasnt released a bonafide classic.... as of right now, all time, em isnt near the top 15.....
          how has his quality decreased?

Comment

Eminem or Jay-Z

Comment

how has his quality decreased?
              did you listen to encore?

Comment

Originally posted by The Fix View Post
                did you listen to encore?
                yes, and what about it?

Comment

E-40 makes everyone on that list look like amatures

Comment

the bottom line is this, eminem is arguably the best rapper alive. he is also top 5 of all time imo. i mean, people say he'll never be a pac, and why is that? i'll explain, because he's eminem, and he's his own rapper. pac lead a movement, but really this didn't come to light until after he died. his death made him so big, and you can agree or disagree, but imo it did. pac was big when he was alive, but after he died, most everyone jumped on the bandwagon. they fed off of his death. eminem led a movement when he was alive. he revolutionized hiphop just like tupac did. eminem is a white rapper, so he'll never get the real credit he deserves like tupac did after pac died. pac was controversial, and so was eminem and it was blatantly obvious. eminem was a much better lyricist than tupac with much better rhyme scheme and a better flow. people like to disregard em's serious songs and people on this forum tend to type in things like, "all em did was talk about goofy ****, and his mom, and wife. he's too silly, so he isn't an all time great." then when em switches it up a little bit and talks about serious issues, then you guys type in, "well, em ain't no ganster, he's fake, he's this, he's that." you guys flip flop more than john kerry. you guys contradict yourselves so much, that even if i bring up your contradictions, you'll find a way to contradict your contradicitons. it's sad really. i mean, rather than giving the man his dues, and seeing true talent, you guys would rather say his voice is annoying and he is a piece of ****. what the hell kind of argument is that? i find myself responding to this crap more than actual, respectable arguments, because i can't recall reading one argument from res or scrappy diggs that wasn't full **** insults and contradictary points. both of these guys have no good points in their posts ever. they don't have to lik eminem at all, but their reasoning and logic is so retarted, it's actually saddens me to read them.

res talks about punchlines from eminem in renegades. hello, dumbass, the song wasn't a punchline song. i really believe that you don't truly know em's music besides from his singles and what people say about his album, mainly encore. instead of listening to the song and the message of the song, you look for punchlines? you make me sick man. at that point and time, em was a controversial figure in hiphop, and recieved a lot of criticism for his music, which he wasn't afraid to touch on controversial subjects in it. he also was considered a bad influence on kids especially on kids who were bullied in school(mainly highschool). i also think around that time we had the whole columbine massacre fiasco that took place. em was touching on subjects that were different from rap legends like jay z, nas, dmx, and others. he couldn't relate with being from the hood as a black man. he was from the trailors, and he was bullied, and he had to overcome adversity as a youth seeing how he wanted to rap and he was white. the man has overcome so much turmoil in his life due to his music and songs like renegades, the way i am, white america, we as americans, rememer me, and more songs that dealt with controversial subjects that he was in some fashion involved around due to his musci. he is truly a concious artist and songs like renegades is just small example of this. i don't care if you poeple can't stand eminem's musci or even him, you can't deny his impact in rap music, and how he revolutionized the rap game, can't be taken away from him. he is a god mc. deal with it.

if you guys want me to explain more, no problem. all you have to do is post like res and scrappy diggs. that way you really can't respond back to me with any substance seeing how i responded to nonsense to begin with.

"Revolutionized the rap game"

Stan, go check yourself in to a clinic. You are a ****in moron. I have not seen you post a single thing that wasn't about Eminem and it is all delusional jibberish. Take this bull**** to Eminem.com or something, you can't hang in an intellectual rap conversation and don't know anything about hiphop all together.

Comment

Eminem's grating voice does matter, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MUSIC! Music is about the way things sound. Secondly, about the only area that Eminem is not extremely overrrated is flow. His word play actually isn't that impressive when compared to, lets say, the word play of various members of the Wu Tang Clan. I also find his punclines to be usually silly and unimpressive. As far as "profound" is concerned...I don't see it.

Comment

Working...
                      X