Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Hip Hop is Dead", thoughts after hearing it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know all the names and **** but #3 is some dead on good ****...........

Comment

HIP HOP has been ressurected!

Comment

I'm buyin this **** for sure come December 19th...

Comment

Originally posted by Mech. View Post
          Also,I guess Im the only one who thought the beat to Hip Hop is Dead was horrible?

He basically did the same thing puff daddy use to do,when he took a catchy old song and just rhymed over it.I thought it was cheesy as ****,I cant enjoy that song.Its a novelty.
          I love it...listen to it everyday

Comment

Hip Hop Is Dead and Hell Hath No Fury in constant rotation!

Comment

I thought this album come out somewhere next week or something? Hmmm

I seen a download though.. Through Torrents.. Im downloading it now... I just wanted to make sure if it was fake or something.

Comment

This album is really growing on me. Blunt Ashes is sick too.

Comment

I'm early into it now.

I think the praise, in part, comes from the hype surrounding the release. Or maybe it's just that the album title is actually true. Lots of big-name releases lately, nothing I got excited about...

Comment

I've been told by a friend its a classic and just as good as Stillmatic. I havn't heard it, does that sound right?

Comment

Originally posted by neils7147933 View Post
                      I'm early into it now.

I think the praise, in part, comes from the hype surrounding the release. Or maybe it's just that the album title is actually true. Lots of big-name releases lately, nothing I got excited about...
                      I was on your same page, I thought there were a handful of nice tracks but then some weak ****, Who Killed It is one of the worst concept rap songs Ive ever heard. Its embarassing for Nas. Dick Tracy style rappin, please. I would give the album a 3/5 though, no classic , no ressurector.

Comment

Working...
                      X