Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have maaaaaaaaaad friends!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and so is following me around. i have little girls like you on my jock all the time.

Comment

No one has ever called me to listen to me breathe....probably because I don't shut up long enough to take a breath :lol:

Comment

exactly

thats why when u call... i am like "hi dereka"... and you are like "blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah"

Comment

shut up, you are not allowed to speak!

Comment

its alright, no one ever calls me. everyone hates an italian:-(. its ok i dont mind. i like being left the **** alone. and dogg, u aint got no friends fool!!!! no one likes u either. everyone hates us. hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hat ha h

Comment

You people actually talk to each other on the phone? **** that ****, says I. I don't want to talk to any of you freaky deekys on the phone.

Comment

[quote:810a31f2a5="Squezze"]You people actually talk to each other on the phone? **** that ****, says I. I don't want to talk to any of you freaky deekys on the phone.[/quote:810a31f2a5]
                Someone is lonely.

Comment

[quote:5cb195985e="Squezze"]You people actually talk to each other on the phone? **** that ****, says I. I don't want to talk to any of you freaky deekys on the phone.[/quote:5cb195985e]

Awww, does Squezze need a hug?

Comment

[quote:aed40e15b8="lil'surfer girl"]shut up, you are not allowed to speak![/quote:aed40e15b8]

i know. that was the first time i got something in before you cut me off. :shock:

Comment

i think dogg is cool.

hey lsg why do we never talk on the phone?

NO ONE CALLS ME!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X