Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Song Are You Currently Listening To?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Biolink View Post
          Oh yeah, any famous Oz musicians? I'm seriously thinking about moving over there pretty soon.
          The Easybeats are my fav Australian group; certainly the best of the the 60's.

Melbourne's The Groop cut some good stuff. 'Nobody At All' is a personal fav.

The bold has convinced me you were fated to be a part of our circle. Be sure and join us in our thread when it's bumped in a short time.

Comment

• Comment

• I just uploaded this video - hopefully youtube don't take it down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                I just uploaded this video - hopefully youtube don't take it down.

Is this video working for anyone else?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                  Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                  I just uploaded this video - hopefully youtube don't take it down.

Is this video working for anyone else?
                  This video contains content from UMG. It is not available in your country.

Not seeing much Donovan on youtube, at a glance.

Sweet song. I think Bobby was genuine when he said he liked it, too. Donovan's look of worship when Dylan was playing 'It's All Over Now...',

Comment

• You were the best of your time,

Comment

• Originally posted by MACAQUEINBLACK
                      This video contains content from UMG. It is not available in your country.

Not seeing much Donovan on youtube, at a glance.

Sweet song. I think Bobby was genuine when he said he liked it, too. Donovan's look of worship when Dylan was playing 'It's All Over Now...',
                      Ahhh, so it's blocked in Oz and England. Can anyone from America tell me if it works?

There are a few Donovan songs on youtube - but I couldn't find that song, which I really like. I think Dylan was being genuine also. Donovan must have been 19-20 years old at the time, and he surely had a hard-on for Dylan.

Dylan came across as a pseudo-philosopher, quite not knowing what he was talking about half the time and his theories on philosophy in general are somewhat flimsy and baseless. The film was a brilliant watch, though. Dylan's banter with that science student was hilarious, and he reminded me of one of my mates, who acts almost identically, in his constant 'poking' of questions, always inquisitive - it was uncanny.

- There was that one old British tramp who offered Dylan a place to stay in her mansion. That scene was rather funny.

- And that scene before Donovan sang, where he wanted to know who threw the glass.

Comment

Working...
                      X