Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Song Are You Currently Listening To?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• at the girls in the Stones cover. Its like watching Pacquiao fans scream when he is brutalizing a come forward brawler.

So you say that Australian music is pretty much synonomus to American and British music? You grew up listening to music from other countries rather than your own?
    Last edited by Biolink; 02-02-2011, 04:38 AM.

Comment

• Some famous Aussie songs;

Paul Hester, the drummer for Crowded House committed suicide a few years ago - hanging himself from a tree in a park.

A political anthem by Peter Garret and co.

Last edited by PEBBLES!; 02-02-2011, 04:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biolink View Post
        at the girls in the Stones cover. Its like watching Pacquiao fans scream when he is brutalizing a come forward brawler.

So you say that Australian music is pretty much synonomus to American and British music? You grew up listening to music from other countries rather than your own?
        Not really - I grew up listening to whatever I liked, and the Aussie music charts are pretty much dominated by American and British artists anyway, so I'm quite diversified in my knowledge of music. I know every big Aussie music artist of my time, so I wouldn't say I've totally neglected the Aussie music scene - I go to a few live gigs of various indie bands here in Sydney.

Comment

• I remember reading about Buddy Holly's death, but I'd never really listened to him. That's such a shame. Just wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stones! View Post
            Not really - I grew up listening to whatever I liked, and the Aussie music charts are pretty much dominated by American and British artists anyway, so I'm quite diversified in my knowledge of music. I know every big Aussie music artist of my time, so I wouldn't say I've totally neglected the Aussie music scene - I go to a few live gigs of various indie bands here in Sydney.
            That's good. I just had never really heard much about the Aussie scene. Everyone knows all about the British punk scene and American Rock and Roll, but I hadn't heard much about the other big country in the Anglo sphere. I've definitely heard some of those songs before so that's nice that Oz is also doing it big.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X