Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Song Are You Currently Listening To?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Manny_P View Post
      Shakira "Hips Don't Lie"
      That's also my favourite

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Patla Maya

Comment

• Cold chillin'

I'm too young to have watched Taxi so for me it's hard to hear this without the Souls of Mischief rapping over the beginning part. Love Bob James though. I think I have One on One album on vinyl somewhere. The one with the matchbook on the cover. Interesting covers. A lot of them were a blown up photo of a single item.

Comment

• Comment

• I'd kill to see Tedeschi Trucks band live. One of my favorite guitar solos ever and I'm not even really into slide guitar that much.

That led me back to this song I haven't listened to in a while. Always makes me feel at peace. This guy has all the slide tricks too.

Last edited by YoungManRumble; 11-07-2020, 01:01 AM.

Comment

• Heard this on the Simpsons tonight haha.

A hauntingly beautiful little piece that many of you have probably heard in your life at some point whether you remember or not.

Makes me think I should hop on the keyboard again and get back into playing music. Used to be able to play this, though not very well, or with the proper feel since I am only marginally talented. It makes good background music if nothing else.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X