https://www.tmz.com/2020/07/04/prote...ar-in-seattle/

Around the 40:00 mark.

Gnarly

Comment

Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
      Danm she got some good air time.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        My poker game is ending so I hit up nsb. This ass clown is making BLM threads on a Friday night.

That is sad and depressing.

It’s Friday night. Don’t you have something else you could be doing besides making threads about blm?

Smdh.

Please don’t go out and get another dui.
        How did you do?

Comment

Hahaha

This isn’t even a BLM thread you idiot loser.

It’s a discussion on what one might guess this young man will be charged with, or charged at all.

Lol and nobody is buying your lame poker story.
          You are a super loser.
          No doubt it was gay strip poker. The Dunce can’t stand stories that shed light on terrorists who he supports.

Comment

I remember it at the time, no way was dude guilty of anything but doing some night driving.

Comment

Originally posted by 'b'
              #BLM

Imagine if your worldview came crashing down and you found out you were one of the bad guys? The thing about the bad guys is, they always think they are the good guys. No exceptions.

This is probably in the top 3, if not the absolute worst, single event to occur in 2020 and it was inspired by the BLM and protest movements by the Democratic politicians.

Anything that pushes a group’s supremacy, whether it’s white or black or whatever, is wrong and awful and leads to violence and chaos.

Notice Motorcity Moron nor big dumb or Larry are here to discuss it? They avoid these real topics.

Comment

Originally posted by 'b'
                HAHAHAHA top 3? Brother, this doesn't make the top 1000, anything else gets deleted from the forum and you get banned. There were others like girls being abducted, beaten, raped and murdered and dumped but it was never picked up by the media as it was happening during the months of rioting.

How about this, fresh off the press! LOL adopted a child of another race that you held deep contempt for and then eventually beat the child to death (mother complained about white privilege and her 3 year old adopted daughter online around the time of the Jan 6 capital riot).

None of these will be listed or classified as domestic terrorist cases or hate crimes btw, like the hundreds of thousands of others over the decades.

You’re an idiot.

There’s plenty of bad instances from 2020 that are comparable such as the one you listed.

A little kid being shot in the head while riding his bike right in front of his parents in broad daylight, all inspired due to “BLM” and leftist democrat politicians is top 3 worst stories of 2020. Many others like it can be considered the same.

You’re a moron buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by 'b'
                  That one was from a woman who was following the capital riots and hated Trump and had racially based ideas, what are you talking about?
                  I’m talking about the story that I was talking about.
                  U okay there fella?

It doesn’t matter who’s committing violence inspired by racism, it’s wrong and it’s awful period and it’s categorized the same.

I don’t separate white racism from black racism, racism is racism.
                  Do you?

Comment

I’m talking about the story that I was talking about.
                    U okay there fella?

It doesn’t matter who’s committing violence inspired by racism, it’s wrong and it’s awful period and it’s categorized the same.

I don’t separate white racism from black racism, racism is racism.
                    Do you?
                    I deleted my posts because I don't want there to be more sh_tty division on here, it's worthless and silly. No my beef is with the media and hypocrites who are the moral arbiters of society and exposing them for what they are; evil people with agendas.

Literally just me wasting my time, I really don't care. I wish the best for everyone.

Comment

Goooooddddaammmmmmnnnnnnnnn

Comment

Working...
                      X