Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you see a random woman being beaten by a man in public, would you defend her?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is usually not a good idea unless you know the woman and/or situation.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
      I’m a badass mother fu#ker and I legit have fantasies of this happening.

Stepping to the SOB, whoopin his ass up and down the pavement with quick, precise combos, as well as headbutts cuz it’s a street fight. Once my knuckles are all bruised up and cut, I start throwing elbows.

I use my angles and turn him around. Poor bastard thinks I have 4 fists. He lands a couple of good ones. He’s bigger than me, but I have a real good chin so I just eat it and smile at him, laugh at him and exclaim, “that’s all you got? Fu#kin pu$$y?”

Oh. And this was all caught by security cameras. Numerous witnesses saw the ass whoopin. Goes viral. Bad guy goes to jail. I’m deemed a hero by the local chief of police.

Then, I’m a guest host on numerous day time talk shows to tell my tale of glorious victory. Everyone knows who I am. I get the 15 min of fame I so rightfully deserve.

I kid you not. I think about this fantasy at least once a day.
      Lol disappointed that there is no part about taking the victimized woman home for a good rogering.

Comment

She's gotta let me fuck or else I'm taking what's mine.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          Lol disappointed that there is no part about taking the victimized woman home for a good rogering.
          Oh. Yeah about that. My wiener is too small.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
            You don't know the man or the woman and you don't know anything about why it's happening, but she's getting her ass beat badly.

Do you intervene and defend her against her attacker?
            Of course. What a stupid question. What if you were getting butt-Raped by ‘the mountain.’ And everyone walking by decided they didn’t have enough information to help you? Maybe you guys are dating....who knows? Help another human being. Everyone’s created equal. Everyone’s so afraid that there delicate little lives might be disrupted or inconvenienced. Winter is here. My goodness.

Comment

It would depend how big the dude is. If he looks big and strong then I’d just shout at him not to do it at a distance

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
                It would depend how big the dude is. If he looks big and strong then I’d just shout at him not to do it at a distance
                In all honesty, this is probably effective. I mean if the guys is utterly insanely hell bent on finishing this woman Mortal Kombat style, probably not.

Best case scenario, you yell at him that you’re calling the cops or something and he gets scared and runs off.

In another scenario the dude starts coming after you, which could be problematic for you, but you’re at a distance.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
                  You don't know the man or the woman and you don't know anything about why it's happening, but she's getting her ass beat badly.

Do you intervene and defend her against her attacker?
                  I notice that you enjoy making polls and scenario threads. Good for you.

Thought provoking stuff. That’s what this forum needs.

Comment

Not in a million years. I mind my own business.

Comment

Not anymore because she probably likes getting her ass beat.

One time, a long time ago, my buddy and I were leaving a club, as we were walking through the parking lot, a girl was walking with a guy right behind her, punching/slapping the back of her head, kicking her, pulling on her hair, etc.. with her telling him to leave her alone, I yell "Hey leave her alone!" we go up to them, I grab/push him, and my buddy punches him. Well the girl starts yelling at us "leave him alone, you *******s!" trying to slap us. We were both like "WTF?"

Ungrateful b- probably like getting smacked around by him.

Comment

Working...
                      X