Blood in my cum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    You most likely have either a kidney stone, Chlamydia, or Gonorrhea

At least that's what I would assume if it happened to me . And I did 0 seconds of research so
    But it didn't sting

Comment

damn...........

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
        But it didn't sting
        Then my money is on kidney stone tbh. But I wouldn't wager a lot because I only know a couple people who have had blood come out of them.

Both of them said it was kidney stones, but I bet one of them was lying. He probably caught some **** from a hooker

Comment

It's normal now, but honestly the first thing I thought was it might be some cancer. Kinda scurred a nukka

Comment

Yeah u probably have an std thats unresolved. Not everyone experiences symptoms. If theres blood, that's usually the sign of infection.

I hope u have something that goes away...

Comment

it happens...probably just a busted vessel if you do not have any other symptoms...it will heal over time...trust me

Comment

I got too much to offer this board to die now, Beercules if I die, you can have all my points. Fock that nukka I am champ

Comment

I did some research for you and come to find out there's a medical term for this

Hematospermia.

if theres a name for it then its not rare and you're not alone. that should make u feel better

Comment

Prostate cancer. Kills more younger men than any other form of cancer.

Comment

It's Chlamydia. Go get some antibiotics.

Comment

Working...
                      X