Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hunter Biden Sex Tapes Leaked!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Biden did business with " murderers, organised criminals, spies "...

" but, what laws did Biden break...? " ... I hear you leftie scumbags ask

LMAO

like, Joe Biden selling his political office to China is somehow acceptable... so long as technically, he never broke the law... wtf is wrong with you morons???

I told you clowns that Giuliani was a RICO expert

he has successfully prosecuted more than 100 RICO charges

now that the FBI are investigating Hunter Biden for corruption... Giuliani knows exactly what information to highlight for the FBI, and he knows exactly how to present it

ok, I get it... the suspense is killing you, so here it is...

bribery (minimum, probably RICO) - Ukraine
    political-corruption, RICO (minimum) - Iraq
    bribery, political-corruption, RICO (minimum) - Russia
    bribery, fraud, political-corruption, RICO (minimum) - China

NOTE: RICO will probably also apply to Ukraine, to further highlight the organised criminal racketeering

NOTE: additional countries involved in business dealings with the Biden Crime Family include... Oman, Luxembourg, Romania, France, Kazakhstan, etc... which will now also be investigated

NOTE: the second major political-corruption charge relating to China, with the energy company CEFC... where Hunter Biden bragged about doing business with a Chinese "spymaster", and documentation from that company confirms that payments were reserved for Joe Biden... could also include additional conspiracy charges possibly even as high as treason

KNOWINGLY engaging in political-corruption with a top Chinese spy... is some serious shlt

Comment

Working...
    X