No announcement yet.

Bring Back Zaroku

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring Back Zaroku

He just needs to tone down his name calling. I actually think he's a good poster,but needs to stop arguing with the moderators here.

like most posters who get banned a lot he always used lazy racial insults so a ban is about right

Comment

Why did he get banned?

Comment

He’s not banned. It’s unfortunate because he brings a negative racist element that plagues these boards. That plus being one of the most fake people to ever grace this place.

But he is back.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
          He’s not banned. It’s unfortunate because he brings a negative racist element that plagues these boards. That plus being one of the most fake people to ever grace this place.

But he is back.
          I don't remember him saying anything racist.

Lots of J Poon involved I'm cool with Z (won't lie some of his posts have me scratching my head but he's good peoples)

Comment

Why? .

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post

But he is back.
              racist? nah.

just because we are able to see and address that the real racists are BLM, that doesnt mean we are. zaroku cant even speak english properly. he can see through the bullsht from the outside.

we dont have hatred for anyone. we are just observant.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Lots of J Poon involved I'm cool with Z (won't lie some of his posts have me scratching my head but he's good peoples)
                if we say anything not pro BLM or democrat, we're automatically racists.

Comment

I don't understand, why blue birds fly.... why children sing and people must die,
                  And I don't understand, why bluebirds fly...so highhh up innnnnn the sky.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

I know he likes to portray this forum “dad” persona with you Beer. But Z is the most fakest person’s to ever grace this place.

And he has had said many a racist statements. By calling black posters monkeys and baboons and other shít, to saying vile comments about other groups of people.

I like Z as he is a court jester of these boards but the element he brings here is vile.

Comment

Working...
                    X