Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    a bent judge

that was great news....

FACT: there is very little time left, so...
    FACT: the sooner this makes it to the Supreme Court, the better

the 'conservative' Supreme Court... I might add

FACT: that judge exposed himself... only the shltheads cannot see that

aside from being dishonest scumbags... you derp derp'ers do not think, and you do not understand what is happening

funny shlt
    None of this crap is going to the Supreme Court. You guys have lost your minds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      States is an American term??? Ask your wife that? What state she from?
      Dude you are truly stupid.

Mexico is called Estado unidos de Mexico.

You know what estado means?

I know where my wife’s family comes from. Live there a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post

How many Mexicans u know say I'm from The State of Mexico??

What fkn "State" you and your wife from?

Comment

Another fkn WHITE Karen talking to me about race....

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            How many Mexicans u know say I'm from The State of Mexico??

What fkn "State" you and your wife from?
            Dude are you truly stupid. Real Mexicans when getting to know them all talk about where in Mexico they or their family comes from. And yes the state in Mexico they from. It’s a form of Mexican pride for them.

Obviously you don’t have pride in who you are. Which is why I say you are not really Mexican.

Comment

Dude are you truly stupid. Real Mexicans when getting to know them all talk about where in Mexico they or their family comes from. And yes the state in Mexico they from. It’s a form of Mexican pride for them.

Obviously you don’t have pride in who you are. Which is why I say you are not really Mexican.
              Nope but you tried

Comment

Again do I stutter?

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                  1. I dont check my spelling because I enjoy typing fast and not correcting... I write a lot, and it takes the joy out of posting to do editing... It is a fact tht te wy we rcgnize wrds has very ltle to do wth spelng. So I forgo that process.
                  Indeed, I write a lot as well, in fact, that’s all I do. I write what I want first (unedited), then, I go back and edit my mistakes, not because I’m a perfectionist but because I respect my audience, whoever they may be. But that’s just me.

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                  It has nothing to do with being hungry... lol. when I see a large post like yours I go into edit mode, read each section carefully and respond. That way each response is fresh and to the points made individually.
                  I have no idea what’s happening on your end, nor do I care, all I care about is being able to comprehend what the person I’m dialoguing with is saying. So if I misunderstand you, I consider it entirely your issue for not taking the time to make sure I do understand you. That what good communication is all about.

Back up what I said? this is not a matter of presenting facts. It is a matter of looking at facts interpreted and analysing the content of those interpretations. You really are slow if you do not realize this lol. Sorry but you keep giving indications you are lost...
                  If we’re discussing gravity or facts, that isn’t a matter of interpretation in my humble opinion, which is why I try to buttress my statements with support. More often than not when I encounter a person that has an aversion to this the discussion is fruitless for me because I’m not going to take some random person’s word for just about anything over the internet. It isn’t personal, it’s just that I’ve found people who talk out of their ass, more often than not turn out to be absolutely full of it. I’m a critical thinker as well, so what may be good for you, wouldn’t pass the sniff test for me.

Again: Nobody knows the facts. We have interpretations of the information, a good deal of which is yet to be presented.
                  That’s complete nonsense. A “fact n.” is defined as a thing that is known or proved to be true. We’re not talking about absolute truth or a philosophical point, or people wouldn’t get anywhere in a discussion. We both know that gravity, tends to be a fact, we’re both males, tends to be a fact, and water tends to be wet, we understand that to be a fact. So when I’m having a discussion and we’re discussing common elements we tend to believe are true and one party deviates from this, the discussion is a waste of my time at that point. This is why I give conspiracy theories very little credence. When a topic of discussion takes on too many moving parts I pretty much dismiss that person.

You want some facts? Voter fraud is not seriously given consideration. Here is a balanced source for you:

https://www.demos.org/sites/default/...s/Analysis.pdf

To date we have few independent groups looking at fraud beyond heresay and rumor... Yet we know it has occured, we have people who understand the machines stating, it is a real possibility, etc.
                  http://www.csl.sri.com/users/neumann/book-voting.html

And what of things like what happened to Sanders? who was deprived of the nomination despite votes. Twice!
                  Senator Sanders wasn’t denied anything due to fraud that’s nonsense and again, not proven anywhere. Simply because someone loses that you want to win doesn’t mean fraud is involved. Elections tend to be very emotional for a lot of people because they become very vested in a given candidate and I completely accept and understand this, but to conclude, fraud, is ridiculous because it’s very hard to get away with.

2. Why do you keep ascribing theories of impeachment to what I stated? Again, read the post, it was an example of how the Washington establishment, irrate with Trump, dealt with the issue. It has nothing to do with legal precedent, and goes (for like the third time here!) to the issue of character. They impeached based on a dossier that was proven false, and without having a crime to impeach upon... and now critisize Trump for using an institution for his own purposes?

Do you get the comparison? the hypocracy? Probably not...
                  How the establishment responds to Trump is irrelevant to me. I’m looking at voters and how they respond to his vitriol and divisiveness and how he affects our politics on a daily basis. Trump is poison to reasonable discourse, intellectual honesty, integrity, fair play, and reason. It’s from that basis I come at the Trump phenomenon. Also, there is no legal precedent on Trump’s side which is why he’s getting his suits tossed and why he ultimately came to be represented by a cadre of crazy and incompetent attorneys.

Also, the HOR did not impeach Trump based on the dossier and the articles of impeachment (which you clearly didn’t read) are particular about this. Trump was impeached because he abused his office to try to manufacture a scandal against a candidate he knew he was most vulnerable against and it played out the way he thought it would. He lost.

No, I don’t get the comparison, but that’s fine, it’s clear to me a lot of what you write probably isn’t as well thought out as you’re trying to present here.

3. Buttress "my" claims? Seriously? You really do not read my posts do you? Read the damn posts! What claim have I made? Im talking about letting the institutions of this country see something through... I don't know if the allegations are true, don't claim to know if the level of shenanigans are such that they constitute material fraud.
                  I do read your posts, but as I’ve stated earlier, you really aren’t that clear or coherent. I’m not trying to bash you, I’m stating a fact, I do not understand your points and what you’re trying to accomplish. I would have never pegged you as a supporter of Senator Sanders because many of the points you use I see the Right using, which is why I thought you were a Trump supporter and I’m not the only one. In the thread you created yesterday, several of the posters thought just the same thing as I did, which told me I’m not the only one that doesn’t understand what the hell you’re talking about.

To me, you do more babbling than making coherent points. Additionally from my point of view, our institutions have already rendered a verdict and the silent Republicans know this as well, their inability to speak out says more about their political angling than it does anything else. Trump has been abusing the process for weeks to try to reverse a result everyone knows to be true. There was zero widespread voter fraud. The hand count in GA really drove this point home. There was almost no variation between the paper ballots and the machines the votes were entered into. If there was a mistake it tended to be because of human error.

Dominion: https://www.mediaite.com/tv/dominion...of-against-us/

The judge in the Pennsylvania suit really summed up Trump's legal prospects perfectly. I probably shouldn’t assume that you’ve read the opinion, which is 37 pages, but I will. Trump knows he lost, and reports from the White House are consistent on this.

4. What I see is someone who cannot look at all the possible reasons for why law firms, judges, etc act in their own self interest. The law firms involved may not want to be associated with the law suite for any number of reasons... You are speculating, I choose not to speculate and let the judges rule. That does not make someone mentally inferior, it makes them wise.
                  Simply because I don’t agree with you on this point doesn’t mean I haven’t looked at many angles before this discussion, unless, you think this is the first time I’ve looked at this? It isn’t by the way, I’m a political junkie, all I do is read and think about politics, so when Trump made his initial claims when he formed his now defunct Voter Integrity Commission, I looked at that seriously, even when they found zero evidence of voter fraud. He formed the commission because he was claiming foreigners and dead people were voting for Clinton, he lied and it was false.

Let’s take my speculation out of it, the judges are ruling along the lines of my conclusions and before they even ruled in these cases I knew how they going to rule because you can’t go into a court of law like you’re on Newsmax or Fox News, either you can prove your case or you can’t.

I can’t truly say if you’re wise or not, but I’m leaning more towards not, just because of the nature of your posts.

5. Oh yeah you are just laughing away lol. Easy to do when you are obviously not reading the posts, and who has the need to malign ad hominum.
                  Again, I have been reading your posts and to me they’re nonsensical, and from other responses I’ve seen to them, I’m not the only one that believes this. Maybe you’re just misunderstood, but I doubt it. I don’t have a need to malign you, I offer up my thoughts as they occur, I’m not responsible for your feelings as you aren’t responsible for mine.

I think Ibad is right on this one: You merely want the last word and have the need to belittle. On that note, I will exit this discussion as we are talking past each other at this point...
                  I don’t care if you have the last word, and I’m going to respond to every post that’s written to me as I would respond to every statement if we were sitting in person and having a conversation. You can call it whatever you want. Peace out.

Comment

• OAN is a fake news site.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      you are just another derp derp shlthead.....

Data Analysts: Stolen votes confirmed by voters themselves

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Poor thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X