Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2020 Presidential Election Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think that's the closest we're getting to him conceding. Bye bye Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
      Lol I rest my case. You are afraid I am right Come on lad have some confidence! Maybe I am wrong! I will admit it! You would rather call names though... sad, you have virtually confirmed you are a moron!
      Yawn. Carry on.

Comment

• Wait for it...they're thinking why are we referring to the so called fake media presenting facts on the latest in this election.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

I think that's the closest we're getting to him conceding. Bye bye Trump.
          I've always been curious if he personally tweets all that all times of day. Its hard to imagine sometimes, him glued to which media of choice, typing away like a maniac

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
            I've always been curious if he personally tweets all that all times of day. Its hard to imagine sometimes, him glued to which media of choice, typing away like a maniac
            He didn’t type that

Stand by for something like “THEY CHEATED” or “MAGA”

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

I keep asking and get no answers? What miracles Biden gonna perform. And his hand disappearing up a lil girls skirt don't count. Congrats you voted for a PEDOPHILE.

oh shlt.....

GOLD !!!

Comment

• yup LMAO... you cannot get much lower than supporting a corrupt pedo who sold his political office to China

#thephaggotleft
                  #thebottomrungofhumanity

Comment

• Trump supporters please THINK. All the propaganda from the fake far right news you have been hearing about election fraud was all fake. Think. You have been used in this same way for the past four years. You should be very very pissed.

Comment

• Used is correct. They've been used like a piece of toilet paper. They'll never let up, you can give em that. Sad. So sad

Comment

Working...
                      X